Online now
Online now

Scene music

LaceCorset​(sub female){Not lookin}
3 years ago • May 16, 2020
I like background music. It depends on the mood but I think some good options are: deseche mode (Almost any song but I Want You Now is powerful), Enya (Ornica Flow, Caribbean Blue, Only Time), Enigma (Return to Innocence, Principles of Lust), Lucinda Williams (Righteously), Leonard Cohen (Different Sides), Muse (Madness), Toni Braxton (You’re Making Me High). I could go on and with different moods but that’s a sample of my tastes.
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • May 16, 2020
R&B/Soul music is the best genre in my opinion. You can find mellow songs and albums that can help you relax, but there are also more upbeat and fast paced songs and albums if you desire that kind of energy in the room.
Sybil
Sybil • May 16, 2020
I love music in the background.
My go to song is definitely Enigma-Principles of Lust. The scene is not complete without it.
Bunnie
Bunnie • May 16, 2020
@ Sybil,

I love Enigma in the background.

@ KinkyLittleMommyAce,

I was introduced to rope with Rammstein as the background music, so that kind of set the theme for me. But tbh it’s not long before I hardly notice what’s going on in the background lol.

Most Dominants I know use music as a big part of how they set the mood for a scene.
Fallible Malleable
Fallible Malleable • May 16, 2020
For me/us music is VERY important, be it for scenes/play or just daily life. As I continue to wade into things I’m finding that music can really enhance things. What plays is dependent on many variables. Am I planning our time together, calling the shots, and steering our direction this morning or this evening? Are we spending time in a more sensual, slow, quiet, and calm manner? Or, is this going to be a block of time dedicated to primal, animalistic, impact, hard, and sweaty, play? Is husband planning our time? Or is it is a case of we can escape our offspring in order to briefly to meet our needs in whatever fashion time allows? I will say NIN, Depeche Mode, INXS, Roxy Music, Sarah McLaughlan, Brian Eno, Missio, Nina Simone, Etta James, Jean Michele Jarre, Kitaro, and Tangerine Dream almost always have something to fit the bill. I have come across a few new gems though: OCAD- Muse, Fleurie- Breathe, Schiller - I Feel You, Three Days Grace - Pain, Sam Tinnesz - Even If It Hurts, and Kalandra - Brave New World.
I have a vast appreciation of all sorts of music and in deciding to explore the world of BDSM and kink I’m very pleased to find new artists and music that I’m not sure I’d ever come across had I not started to explore. Hope others will post some of their tried and true favorites.
LordofPain56
3 years ago • May 17, 2020
LordofPain56 • May 17, 2020
If it was just adult playtime bdsm, I had a playlist that included synth-pop hits of the early '80's I liked best for playtime;
OMD - So in Love, Roxy Music - More than this, Dance away, Jealous Guy, Missing Persons - Words, Destination Unknown, Flock of Seagulls - Wishing, INXS, Don't change, Talk Talk - Its my life, talk talk, The Fixx - Red skies, Stand or fall, saved by zero, Icehouse - Crazy, Xymox - Imagination, Phsychedelic Furs - Heaven, and many more.
If it was punishment, no music as there was likely a scolding that she needed to pay attention to rather than tuning me out for background music. Ha!
Anyway, the playlist is recorded on a cassette tape, but I don't have a tape player anymore, and that doesn't matter because there hasn't been a girl here in years.
    The most loved post in topic