Online now
Online now

degradation play

Abyssful​(sub female)
4 years ago • May 16, 2020
Abyssful​(sub female) • May 16, 2020
I have to be turned on a lot to get into degradation. Then I am really into it.

I enjoy slut, bitch, fuck toy, cum dump, dick addict, fuck meat and so on.

I dislike worthless or anything that devalues me as unwanted, which I know is weird.
    The most loved post in topic
Noraacaged​(masochist male)
4 years ago • May 16, 2020
Degradation actually turns me on. Being called a whore or a slut immediately puts me in the mood of being one. I don't think i've heard a word during play that i've been against.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
4 years ago • May 17, 2020
Degradation/Humiliation is actually one of the few tings that is on my no list.

Let me start off by saying that I have nothing against anyone who enjoys either or both, I understand the appeal and to each their own. It's just not for me personally, so no one need get offended by what I'm about to say.

That said ... for me equality and mutual respect are very important. I see the various dynamics as a partnership, ones where there are different roles and forms of power between the two, but all of them carry equal weight. Whichever role I'm in, I'm not okay with feeling or making someone else feel less than, not equal to me, or like they are not enough. I've been through a lot of shit, that's probably to blame for my feelings on the matter. Don't hold it against me.

There are some things that I am okay with, which for some might fall under the degradation/humiliation category. I embrace the idea of collaring fully . There is equality in that for me, ... one half is claiming ownership over the other , demonstrating the respect that they have for that person and acknowledging their role in their life to every one ... while the other half is accepting and acknowledging it, wearing it as a symbol of respect for the person that they are with. At the same time, I don't do leashes ... I walk and stand with someone, not behind them.

I also embrace the use of certain names that fall under the degradation/humiliation category ... although sometimes it takes me a bit to adjust and accept them. A good example would be the term slut. While it can be used in a degrading and humiliating way in life in general, it can also be a term of endearment or a way of demonstrating what you are to, or do for, someone. I may not be a slut in the general sense of the word, in fact far from it, but I'm kinky as hell and have no problem being Masters/Sirs/Daddy's little slut. That is something that is just for him, that I'm giving him.

That's just my take on the issue, throwing it out there as a different perspective 💕