Online now
Online now

Gaming

Links​(switch male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
Links​(switch male) • Jun 20, 2020
PC and console gaming, both of these things are very entertaining.
Mr E​(dom male)
Mr E​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
Rarely this days, but I tend to play older titles that I have a strong history and affinity for: The Diablo series for example. Also a huge advocate for Starwars so usually anything tied in to that.
DomJayy​(dom male)
DomJayy​(dom male) • Jun 20, 2020
Yeah I’m a PlayStation gamer

Not a crazy Gamer but do love RPG games like Skyrim and god of war

Play online with people on CoD and Fifa and the typical games really
latexbondagebunny​(other male)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020
PC:

Elder Scrolls Series
Bards Tale Series
Wizardry Series
Might And Magic series
Ultima series

Still playing the Witcher Series and Dishonored.
Replaying the Diable series.

Big fan of Sword and sorcery genre, definitely like the adventure RPGs
BlushingMess​(sub male)
BlushingMess​(sub male) • Jul 3, 2020
PC
I've been playing alot of Kenshi and Astroneer lately. Just got Hat in Time though, and I'm enjoying it so far.

I play alot of different games. I like to study and deconstruct them since my dream is game design.
Sabinaurea​(sub female)
Sabinaurea​(sub female) • Jul 3, 2020
Besides some ongoing team shooters (broadly) - Overwatch, R6 Seige, Smite - that I've been playing for a while with friends, recently I've been working my way through the Witcher 3 and The Witness. If you like puzzle games with beautiful graphics then The Witness is a must. Next on my list are Assassins Creed Odessey, The Wolf Among Us, and The Sinking City. However some of my favorite goofy games are Friday the 13th (stupid fun team horror) and all the Lego games - Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Marvel.
Tessallia​(sub male)
3 years ago • Jul 4, 2020
Tessallia​(sub male) • Jul 4, 2020
i play a lot of co-op games. A friend of mine recently got portal 2 and i'd never had a chance to go through it's multiplayer so we started that. Not too long ago we play a game call door kickers action squad which turn out to be really amazing action platform with tight controls. Everyone once in a while though i remember factorio exist that put another hundred hours in that though.
Lady Lushavore​(dom female)
3 years ago • Jul 4, 2020
I love heavy customization and building games.

So if I have a long stretch of boredom I hop on my Xbox 1 playing Oblivion, Skyrim, ESO, Minecraft, Fallout 4, Sims 4, and sometimes even Spyro.

But breaking out the console isn't always something I like to do, so I also downloaded a few games on my laptop, Minecraft, Builders of Egypt, Northguard, and I've got my eye on a few others. Every now and then I try some Indie stuff and I really miss Shin Megami Tensei.

But out of all of my friends, I'm not considered a gamer -ha.