Online now
Online now

Just Wondering... Why?!

LostGirl Aria​(sub female){♡G.W.N.♡}
3 years ago • May 29, 2020

Just Wondering... Why?!

Why is it that commonsense isn't so common anymore? Is there not a safe place where anything is for certain? I know the answer to that is... No. What I'm wondering is, why do (what I've seen them categorized as) "insta•doms" try & "fool" a submissive? What is the gain from that? What is the purpose of even contacting her, regardless of the title she's bearing... What is it they think they'll achieve in doing such? Maybe this isn't a justifiable question, I don't know... But it's a question of my own.

🌺LostGirl🌺
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed}
Miinuh​(sub female){Xed} • May 29, 2020
I'd like to know this as well...

My thought has always been, maybe they are just looking for a quick wank and a few pics or videos? Because they think nothings easier than fooling someone into free nudes that you can play with for the night?

I'm not sure... It's sad and just plain annoying now.
Draiocht​(dom male)
Draiocht​(dom male) • May 29, 2020
Evalyn you are spot on. They are trolls who are not true members of the BDSM community who latch on to the "Dom" title thinking it will get them a hook-up, or at least a chat and some pics for a quick wank, as you say. They make it hard for the true Doms out there.
sweetlyjo
sweetlyjo • May 29, 2020
I’m not sure if this fall under your topic per se .. but I feel that people are not being honest .. I mean seriously how hard is it to simply say “I’m sorry, I’m not interested or hey your not quite what I’m looking for “ that to me is not hard and really I would rather you say it up front than just disappear ! In my opinion it makes it close to impossible to basically risk talking to anyone on here .. just my feeling
    The most loved post in topic
skyrich​(dom male){rottenbrat}
The "insta-doms" aka HNGs, (Horny 'Net Geeks), figure that if they send out 1,000 emails, and they get 1 "bite", then they win as far as they're concerned. Notice that it's very rare that they mention you by name anywhere in the body of the message they send -- it's generic. It's fairly easy to write a script which will search the member database of this site, returning a list of profiles of online female subs, and send them all the same message. I'd be fairly surprised if such a script weren't already available in the "script kiddie" communities.

It's either an attempt to troll the hapless sub, or to try to get her to give them a nudie, which they can add to their collection of wank-off material. Pathetic, really.

Often, judging by their atrocious spelling, piss-poor grammar, and SMS style language, ("how r u?"), they are underage twits.

In any case, telling them off is not only fun, it's educational to the rest of the subs, and the community at large.

I, myself, only this morning, received a message from an alleged male sub asking if I would make him my bitch, among other... erm.. entreaties. Even a cursory look at my profile easily reveals:

1) I'm a male hetero -- not in the slightest interested in romantic/sexual relationships, or encounters with other men.
2) I'm currently in a monogamous relationship
3) I'm not looking for anything more
4) I'm not in the slightest interested in pre- or extra-marital sex in any form.

I figure this twit is either a sincere, albeit lazy, sub who can't be bothered to read the profile, or he's a masochist who gets off on being verbally abused, or he's a troll/sock puppet who's looking to get a rise out of me. Neither of these cases warrants a response from me of any kind. I did foreword his "request" to my girl, who no doubt will have something to say to him, and will probably post it on her blog as well.

--R
Edmond Dantes​(dom male)
3 years ago • May 30, 2020
Edmond Dantes​(dom male) • May 30, 2020
Years ago when I started understanding my desires to control sexually, I thought there was something wrong with me. I was abnormal to what society expects 'good' people to like. And therefore I thought there was no chance I would ever find a kindred spirit in a female. When that proved to be worng (most of it - I am still abnormal!) I was thrilled to learn about submissives and how they think like me (from the opposite side of the coin, of course). That journey gave me respect for submissives and how wonderful they are to have what I want.

I can well imagine that someone discovering the joys of the submissive mind without real Dom tendencies would see, essentially, easy sex without the hassle of dating and making someone want you sexually by being (you know) actually desirable. In other words, to totally misunderstand the submissive mind and its needs.

I would imagine those who 'pop up' as Doms are just being what is expected of them to get attention from submissives for this reason. What they get out of it is (potentially) thrilling sex. Without the dynamic, subtelty and love that should be there.

Did I just say all that lout loud?