Online now
Online now

Munches...

kokklinokoraki​(switch gender queer)
3 years ago • May 31, 2020

Munches...

Hi again.
So Im going to my first munch in a couple of days. I'm not 100 % sure what to expect. It's brunch at a vanilla restaurant in the city. So obviously I'll need to wear casual clothes but what you people talk about at munches??? Im worried I'll screw everything up but I want to become for active in the community and meet people. I'd like to hear from yall's experiences and any tips to help everything go smoothly.

w/<3
Kokk
    The most loved post in topic
Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
Honestly, unless it's taking place in an S&M establishment, munches aren't really about kink unless you bring it up. It's just a bunch of people having a low-key get together, Treat it like a party. Introduce yourself to people. Maybe reach out on public forums wherever it was set up and see if you can find someone else going alone, and y'all can team up to go together.
Curious Raven​(other female)
I went to my first munch just before The Plague. I e-mailed the host to let her know it was my first event and she really took good care of me. Spent a fair amount of time getting to know me, introduced me to plenty of people, etc. Conversation was half general chit chat (movies, travel, what neighborhood do you live in, etc.), half kink chit chat (is this your first munch, have you been to a play party, are you on Fet,etc.). People were very welcoming. Good luck! (I’d be far more concerned about the risk of eating a meal in a restaurant with strangers than the fact that it’s a munch...)