Online now
Online now

Online only BDSM

Master Daddy Sir​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020

Online only BDSM

Hi. So the virus has us all trapped in our homes and now any relationship we have has to be online based (unless you're lucky enough to live with your partner). So my question is, how are you coming up with tasks when you can't physically interact with your subs? Any examples would be greatly appreciated as I'm running out of ideas.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 4, 2020
I've tasked myself with the assertion of reaching out to new ppl of the community, regaudless of location, to assist in their education and self training with the intention of ensuring they're comfortable with themselves as well as the society once meeting anyone comes to play
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
Assuming you're looking for ideas to do with your sub:

If she has things that she is working on (personal growth, improvement, creative projects, etc.) then make her take steps towards those goals and show you evidence of that progress. She'll get a kick out of being ordered around, appreciate that you're helping her, and be thinking of you the entire time.

You can have her write stories about doms or subs in the situations you lay out for her.

If she's in quarantine like many of us then you can make sure she dresses and takes care of herself for you. No lazy bed hair and pajama days.

You can teach her something.

You can send her gifts which she needs to show her appreciation of to you.

It really depends on your dynamic of course. Do any of these help?
    The most loved post in topic
Master Daddy Sir​(dom male)
These are some nice ideas. Thank you.

So far I have had them model outfits for me, do writing tasks and meet exercise and weight loss goals.

But I find it difficult during "play time" that I'm unable to put hands on them. I'm running out of things that I can command them to do.
Thinking Naughty​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
There are many poses and positions that I particularly love to see: On her knees hands tied behind her back, head pointed down, hands up above her head against the wall, shirt pulled down across her chest hands tied in front of her, etc. etc. Making her assume these positions is a pleasure for me and helps her feel attractive/sexy. If you have favorites I would recommend trying that.

I don't think flogging oneself has the same effect but passive pain like nipple clamps work well. So do endurance challenges.

One thing I intended to try was talking to her and directing her while she touches herself with a gloved hand. That degree of removal (assuming the glove is thick enough) will make it easier to envision it as someone else's hand.

Role play could work.

Also depending on your situation, if you have friends or acquaintances who can be discrete and complicit then you can force them to do some of these things in front of them (online i mean) while you watch along. This could include modeling, the poses, taking orders from the "stranger" (possibly following a script you provided), masturbating, etc.

You could make them do a scavenger hunt of sorts. Anything from finding thing you planned out to sending you pictures perhaps of a randomly assigned body part combined with a randomly chosen location (subway+nipple, thigh+elevator, etc.).

If there are more than one then make them compete for your pleasure.
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • Jun 5, 2020
Since you honed in on physical play it's a brand new world. There are great toys that exist expressly for LD play.
Remote control vibes and plugs that work through an application on your phone.
it can be fun for when quarantine is over too, if you are into discrete public play.

Floggers I wouldnt know about, but rubber bands can be terribly fun, as can clothes pins (wooden better than plastic)

All of the suggestions given above are awesome. It can also be good to assign her the task of playing "show and tell" with you. Have her think of 1 creative thing you might like and show it to you.

Lastly, planning what you would like to do after quarantine is over. Plan a scene or a trip that you both want and would take some "doing" and work out the kinks (pun intended) so that you have something to look forward to.

Controlled orgasm denial can also be really effective long distance. Especially if you can be the one to tell her "stop".

Good luck!
morjewell​(sub female)
3 years ago • Dec 15, 2020

These all sound great

morjewell​(sub female) • Dec 15, 2020
I was reading thus thread and I an so pleased to see that there are Doms out there working so hard for there subs.
Thank you for bringing my hope back that my Dom is out there. I just need to practice patience, and control.

Thank you
Bunnie
3 years ago • Dec 16, 2020
Bunnie • Dec 16, 2020