Online now
Online now

Are you a good judge of erotic literature? If so, I'd like some feedback.

Badgirlblues​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020

Are you a good judge of erotic literature? If so, I'd like s

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2020
I write erotic fiction, literary fiction, film reviews, essays, and shopping lists. I've had all these genres published except for the shopping. If you have a literary bent--and enjoy erotic stories, would you be interested in providing me feedback? I don't have a particular type of obsession, although I do like historical fiction--which I've written, ranging from stories set in Victorian England to Renaissance Italy. Any takers? Or givers? I've only recently been active here,.
    The most loved post in topic
LuceeLu
LuceeLu • Jun 6, 2020
Yes. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m your huckleberry!
Badgirlblues​(dom male)

Thanks for being the huckleberry.

Badgirlblues​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2020
LuceeLu wrote:
Yes. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m your huckleberry!

Just want to tell you ahead of time, my fiction isn't necessarily straight BDSM. I don't categorize what I write. It just comes from the streaming service in my mind.

AG
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2020
I write, and have been involved in beta reading work that has been published. Happy to give it a look over. My own writing is often gender bending and not conventional erotica.
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Thanks for being the huckleberry.

tlonerotica wrote:
LuceeLu wrote:
Yes. šŸ˜‰

Iā€™m your huckleberry!

Just want to tell you ahead of time, my fiction isn't necessarily straight BDSM. I don't categorize what I write. It just comes from the streaming service in my mind.

AG

Is it that your "fiction isn't necessarily straight BDSM," and some of it LGBTQ, or that it isn't necessarily BDSM erotica?
(sample of my feedback icon_wink.gif)
LuceeLu
LuceeLu • Jun 6, 2020
Tlon,

Iā€™m a book lover, published author and writer and I would love whatever you throw at me.