Online now
Online now

How did you choose your title?

My Dear{Trust}
3 years ago • Jul 16, 2020
My Dear{Trust} • Jul 16, 2020
I believe the best touches are natural touches. Natural, as in the mood of the moment, not forced, just the kind that happens when you sit talking with someone with whom you feel a connection. When it has been long enough that you develop that sense of ease and comfort that allows you to, as you speak, thoughtlessly, comfortably, naturally reach out and touch their hand or arm, or to push that stray lock of hair back so you can see their eyes better. Or better, that sense of silent communication that allows you to just know when and how to touch one another for the best effect.
IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 17, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Jul 17, 2020
Just wanted to convey my approx geographical area, and that I am a dom - thought it might make me easier to find by any body looking for what I am...
HesitantlyCurious​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020

Title

I chose mine because I’m very new to all of this and I’m interested in learning more but I’m a little hesitant about it all. I feel like it’s a healthy amount. I’m not currently looking to get into a relationship, I’m trying to learn more about this lifestyle in a safe and reliable place