Online now
Online now

Communicate I repeat Communicate

sunflowerbaby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 11, 2020

Communicate I repeat Communicate

sunflowerbaby​(sub female) • Jun 11, 2020
Calling all dominants when you are talking with a sub on here and then another sub comes into the picture that's going to fit you better tell us that instead of just ghosting us we wont be upset if you decide on a different sub just honestly tell us that it's not gonna work wish you the best because when you just ghost it really gets to alot of subs and then we wonder what we did wrong ect. So I'll say it again please communicate with us when in this situation or any situation where the sub your talking to for awhile and then decide it's not going to work for you please just say so .

Respectfully a submissive sick of going through this and hearing other submissive friends continually complaining about it too
    The most loved post in topic
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve been ghosted, like I get it it’s easier to just ghost someone then it is to be honest BUT if you can’t be honest about this simple thing how can you truly expect to be honest in a relationship??!!
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jun 11, 2020
I agree with your request, but do also remind all of the readers of this post that ghosting happens in reverse also. They just don't speak up as much as we do. So subs, if you decide the dom isn't for you, just tell him.
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 12, 2020
Lil Foxy Baby​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2020
Because without open communication your don't really have a relationship. Everyone needs to be open and honest about their needs and wants from a partner.
iSonic​(dom male)
iSonic​(dom male) • Jun 12, 2020
SensualSubGirl wrote:
I agree with your request, but do also remind all of the readers of this post that ghosting happens in reverse also. They just don't speak up as much as we do. So subs, if you decide the dom isn't for you, just tell him.

Thank you for pointing this out. I've lost count how many times I've been ghosted on here and other sites. Telling someone you aren't interested in them is way more respectful than leaving someone wondering if it'll happen. So to all the doms and subs, let each other know if it will work or not. It'll save you a lot of hate mail or disrespectful posts.
LaVieEnRose​(sub female){Learning }
It’s a two way street for sure and yes subs just generally tend to be more vocal about it, but I have pointed it out to others that Doms get ghosted just as much as subs do. It’s just easier to moan about your side of the problem sometimes 😂

It constantly amazes me honestly how little ability to communicate most adults have.
truckstopjunkie
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020
truckstopjunkie • Aug 22, 2020
Call it ghosting. Call it wrong. No matter what you call yourself, in this world, you cant start another, role, with someone else and expect it to work, while wrecking another. Yeah its BDSM, but straight forwardness is the best way to move on. Hell, who knows you may want to go back someday, so it is always best to make sure the opportunity is there.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
Ghosting is just wrong. No reason for it. As said, just be honest and treat others with respect. It is simple really.
Tthomas
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020
Tthomas • Aug 23, 2020
IMHO.......

I think that the lack of social skills is the culprit. Online most people act differently than they do In face to face situations. It’s the world that most of the younger people have grown up in.
Secondly I think it comes down to the character of the person you are dealing with. The sooner you find out about someone like that the better.

Thank your lucky stars