Online now
Online now

What's your favorite thing that your partner does?

Azzabackam​(switch male){PawPawGirl}
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020

What's your favorite thing that your partner does?

I absolutely love watching my sub do anything with her hands. She moves with such grace in everything she does. I was watching her go through her morning routine, applying moisturizer to her face, and I was absolutely transfixed.

So, this forum is to celebrate our partners, and our favorite things that they do. Doms and subs, what does your partner do that you love?
serenitymuse​(sub female){Orgazmo}
I think this is such a sweet topic. I can't believe more people aren't biting. I didn't because I don't have a partner right now, but I'll take a trip down memory lane. That's kind of how my week is going anyway.

I was with a man who talked in his sleep, and I LOVED it. I thought it was so funny and endearing. I would wake up out of a dead sleep just to listen. I would lean over him and listen until one early morning he flailed in his sleep, and I got hit in the face.
I kept my distance after that, but I still listened icon_smile.gif
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 15, 2020
Master has a way of absentmindedly stroking His beard when He’s deep in thought. It’s so cute icon_biggrin.gif
Sammi Babi UwU​(sub female)
I love watching my husband/Dom build or fix something that's been broken. Engines, home appliances, fences, etc... (That is, until the cussing and raging starts. Lol. Then, I flee)
His ability to understand and complete complex tasks is so beyond my understanding. It's like magic.
    The most loved post in topic
serenitymuse​(sub female){Orgazmo}
She sounds adorable. Nothing wrong with appreciating people from our past. Just because they aren't ours anymore doesn't mean they became less of a person right?
I like your sentiment. Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jun 15, 2020
Sammi Babi UwU wrote:
I love watching my husband/Dom build or fix something that's been broken. Engines, home appliances, fences, etc... (That is, until the cussing and raging starts. Lol. Then, I flee)
His ability to understand and complete complex tasks is so beyond my understanding. It's like magic.

Oh yes! I totally love watching these things too! I am such a sucker for a man who is capable with his hands lol icon_biggrin.gif
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
His growl...... all the way. He comes up behind me and kisses my neck and then he bites my neck hard and growls at the same time. I go straight to sub space and if I can talk I usually end up saying something like, "What ever you want, the answer is yes."
Sir Don​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 16, 2020
Sir Don​(dom male) • Jun 16, 2020
For me it is the need for constant touching... she melts with my touch and eye to eye contact..