Online now
Online now

Femdom vs. Sissy vs. FLR

lil'slut​(sub male){Collared}
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020

Femdom vs. Sissy vs. FLR

Trying to get a better grasp on the differences between Femdom and Sissies and FLR. I see a lot of the same tasks and activities online in all? Can anyone help? I've found my self in this weird cycle, of the 3 and can't find a common goal if that makes sense. Maybe that's okay? But even my domme gets confused at times... lol.
asubmissivetoy​(sub gender fluid)
3 years ago • Jun 15, 2020
Take all of this with a grain of salt please. There is not really a right and wrong way to take part in each or any of these activities. They could all include parts from each other if that's what gets the Dom/Domme/sub what they need. My view and understanding of each of those terms may be different than someone else's as well, so I'm going to provide a short description of my understanding of each.

Femdom: In general, domination play where the female, or a female, is assuming the dominant role. This term does not have to be a female dominant/male submissive dynamic to apply.

FLR: I see this as similar to Femdom, but more in a 24/7 setting. A female is leading the relationship as the dominant, and this term most often applies to a 24/7 TPE type of situation. This can include the below, but doesn't have to.

Sissy: As I understand it, this centers mostly around feminization of a (usually) male submissive, and often includes chastity play and cross dressing. This most often includes some form of humiliation as well. This is often with either a female dominant or a male dominant.

Depending on what each side of the dynamic is interested in, there can be a lot of activities that take place in all of these settings. I know a male submissive that is in a FLR that has some aspects of cross dressing and pegging, but it is not sissy play. The cross dressing is in place as the female dominant enjoys the way her male submissive looks in some lingerie, but does not humiliate or demean him for it.

What this all boils down to is, take what ever kink you find interesting, or what ever combination works best, and be safe and have fun. In the long run, there doesn't have to be a label on it at all if you don't think one fits. Femdom and FLR are often used as a broad term for play or relationships where a female is in the dominant role.
    The most loved post in topic
Belongs2Huntress​(sub gender fluid){Collared}
this is a difficult topic I can only comment on my own experience as I am also in a 24/7 FLR relationship. My lovely Mistress enjoys my more feminine side and encourages it. Humiliation is not at all part of our dynamic. She just wants a male girlfriend in touch with her/his more delicate feelings.