Online now
Online now

No locals

MrVasilis​(sadist male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020

No locals

MrVasilis​(sadist male) • Jun 20, 2020
Hi everyone new to the site and from what i'm seeing there are not a lot of people that live in my country in here and i whated to ask if i souldn't mind that (i like this one and the people here are nice and have a great community that i would love to be a part of), look for another site or do both stay here for the community and look at other sites as well? and if yes what other site are that have more users from my country? Anyway thanks for taking the time and hope you all have a nice day.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Jun 20, 2020
HI,
If you like the people here, why not stay around? Like going to a local pub, you get to know the locals, but new people move in also... i.e., you never know when another person from Greece may show up.

i don't look to get all of my needs/wants filled at one place, the more communities you participate in, the more people you meet. The challenge is finding "...great communities that [you] would love to be a part of." If you find that here, i can see no reason not to frequent this place. icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic