Online now
Online now

Question For Couples

AshenFenrir​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020
AshenFenrir​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2020
*takes a deep breath*

When I look at her, what I see is a beautiful sub, friend, confidante, and woman. I see that heart of gold she tries to hide, as well as all the snarky little bits that meld together to form one cute chimera. Attentive eyes that grab the attention, a smile and giggle that makes me want to kiss her again, and fingers that slide effortlessly between my own, as if they were made to be there. And damn, them nethers *smirks*
Calico​(switch female)
Calico​(switch female) • Jun 23, 2020
I wrote my answers and asked his thoughts.

Calico: I hate mirrors...I see myself as uneven and flawed. Wide hips, flabby and stretched marked tummy, thunder thighs, a disgrace to be seen...I can see the potential but no matter how hard I have worked Ive never made it near. Scarred and damaged inside and out with nothing redeemable. although I enjoy my face and normally my hair. Blue eyed, natural look with soft long hair.

Red Rump: She is naturally beautiful, she has soft smooth skin her body is curvy and sexy. She has beautiful thick and long flowing dark brown hair. Her eyes are a wonderful blue. She has strong sexy legs. Her face is naturally beautiful and soft. Her whole body just works together to make a woman of beauty along with her loving kindness and humor. Overall she is a woman of great beauty.

Red Rump: I see myself slender build not very athletic or muscle toned with pale complexion I do not tan, just burn. I have short thin hair due to genetics and past medical history and receding hair line. I never thought of myself as attractive.

Calico: I see him as the perfection I could never reach, the opposite to me. Where I am short and chunky he is tall and slim, where I am scarred he is flawless, where nothing sees to fit or look right he looks incredible in everything. His smile makes me smile, his chest makes me want to burn ever shirt he owns, his body in anything revealing makes me do a double take, his butt is impossible to resist touching, and he has the perfect mix of sensitivity and strength that make play nights awesome. What makes it all incredible however is the soul that belongs to this delicious body. He doesn't see me as mistake but rather as something valuable.
SSG{ENM-TLP}
SSG{ENM-TLP} • Jun 23, 2020
Absolutely Beautiful!! All of you!!

Keep them coming
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
3 years ago • Jun 24, 2020
She said:
rottenbrat wrote:

Hmmmmmm,
I hate this one already. But like many uncomfortable exercises... good will come from it.
I see a heavy set woman with too much "spare tire" around the mid-section. I see the stretch marks and scar left from the cesarian I had the day my child was born. I see the age, determination, and stubbornness that has taken up residence on my face and under my eyes in the form of deep-set wrinkles. I see the facial hair that simply refuses to stop growing and comes around to mock me every 3-4 days. I see the greying hair above each ear that shows in the sunlight. I see the impish smirk laying in wait just under the surface for the next opportunity to present itself. I see the tear stains left behind from things that are simply too painful to talk about. I see the angry and defiant brat inside the grown woman who is tired of second-guessing herself for no other reason than other people always have.

He said:
skyrich wrote:

I have been calling you "Beautiful" from the time we started conversing long before we met in person, or even saw pictures of one another. I see neither stretch marks, nor scar, (and yes, I know where to look for c-section scar). I see no wrinkles, but yes, I do see determination, and I get that from you daily, this is not a bad thing. I love that impish smirk, and deeply enjoy pulling it out of you from time to time. Yes, you have some gray hairs -- so what? I've more. Where you see anger and defiance, I see nothing but sweet surrender, as I fold you in my arms and kiss your tears away.

In short I see only a beautiful and loving soul.

And now from the other perspective

He said:
skyrich wrote:

I'm the middle brother of 5, (two older and two younger). As such at 5'11", I'm the shortest -- my brothers, yes, even my younger brothers are all very much taller than I. This used to be a source of embarrassment for me as a young man because my younger brothers would grow out of their clothes, and I would end up getting "hand me UPs" in addition to "hand me DOWNs". I have no chest hair due to a genetic anomaly, but I'm told that this also means that I won't suffer from baldness as I grow older. I have my scars, physical, mental and emotional, but I've mainly come to terms with them. Overall, I'm healthy, but could stand to lose a few pounds here and there. Years of martial arts, (Tae Kwon Do, Judo and Aikido), have made my body hard and mostly lean, with a lot of dense muscle tissue. I'm in my late 50's but I don't look it. In my case "it's not the years, it's the mileage!" icon_smile.gif

She said:
rottenbrat wrote:

My Love,
I see the man that stands head and shoulders above the rest in being willing to be honest, caring, forthright, vulnerable, trusting of those you love, discerning through much experience, with a strength beyond reason and a kindness I have never seen an equal to. You shine and don't even realize it, so others can't help but sit up and take notice. This is what commanded my attention before we ever traded messages or spoke on the phone. You are the first thought in my head when I wake up and the last before going to sleep. I see my best friend, confidant, Master, leader, safety and home. I don't see your scars, a lack of height or chest hair. I don't see the years or the mileage. I do see the wisdom, experience, love and willingness to share of yourself with others. I see your love of mentoring and fostering those who genuinely want guidance. I see your strength in the love you have for De and Cat. I see the person that they have helped you become. I see that without their influence, you would be someone else. Every day I have known you I have been and will continue to be thankful that you are not someone else because you are entirely amazing just as you are. I see that we get better together, a little more every day...... and I am more than ok with that icon_wink.gif kiss.gif
ADIDAS
3 years ago • Jun 24, 2020
ADIDAS • Jun 24, 2020
Ok, here it goes... this is hard for me as Daddy has been working on my self image for the last 2 years..... I'm trying to see myself through his eyes.... but I've felt like this my whole life and it's difficult to just switch my mind set.... but for him I just keep it to myself. I don't disrespect his property.

When I look in a mirror I see a fat, jiggly, out of shape, weirdly shaped, covered in cellulite because I've spent my life doing the yoyo thing with weight 57 year old " little " . (I weigh 120 lbs, up 7lbs from last summer. Believe it or not, I look better than I did last summer) I have terrible dark, dark circles around my eyes and deep ditches under my eyes. I always look tired and stressed, which most of the time, I am. I'm pale and usually burn in the sun before tanning. I have the worst c-section scar ever seen on anyone!!! I have unremarkable, little facial features. An old lady little poochy belly ... ( doesn't THAT cause a chubby?!?) And ugly big toe toenails. Terrible veins all over my legs.... listen, i could go on, but I think y'all have the idea. Pretty much the only thing I like on my body is I have tiny cute ears and nice hair, but super short so most others don't like it.
I'm shy until I get to know you. I'm reserved always. I rarely Share about myself preferring to listen to others about themselves. I always feel incredibly lucky to have MyDaddy in my life and really don't get why he stays with me when he has so many better choices. But I'm not complaining nor do I want to give him any ideas, lol!! I LOVE serving him and would do ANYTHING to please him!! He has changed me in a fundamental way. A very good way! He knows me better than anyone else ever has in my life... that's kinda scary and comforting at the same time. I guess I'm a bit complicated, lol....

Thanks for this post. It's a great exercise!