Online now
Online now

What's your favourite punishment, giving or receiving?

Lucilla​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020

What's your favourite punishment, giving or receiving?

Lucilla​(sub female) • Jun 22, 2020
Asking for a friend
bdhotnerd​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020
bdhotnerd​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Giving; easily stripped and restrained on the bed with a sensory deprivation mask for maybe 20 minutes. Depending on my mood, maybe I'll break the silence and play a bit, but either or, that's my favourite.

Nice to have something to look at and play with at my leisure while giving a punishment.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020
I live with a maso so "fun"ishments are my hitty/strikey/slappy things...oh a few pokey sharp things too and ohh the zappy ones! Throw in some rope, some restraints and you just made my day.
Real punishment, sit down while I talk to you LOL nothing BDSM works for my primary so its back to basics.
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
LordofPain56 • Jun 23, 2020
Nothin's more fun to me than beating the hell out of a sweet naked ass with some of my favorite heavy (thuddy) multi-tail floggers. But I'm a sadist, that's my excuse. Otherwise, I'm really not mean.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2020
I've always loved the 'black box' treatment. While most see it as punishment it's more of a learning tool for Dom and sub to become closer as a couple. The need of dependance prooves how well 2 may become 1
Master Tushar​(dom male)
Master Tushar​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2020
Giving: Blindfold the sub, insert a cloth ball inside her mouth because she's not allowed to scream as well, put a collar in her neck with the chain being in my left hand, handcuff both of her hands tightly and spank her with a metal belt/stick until her ass gets the welts/bruises that are clearly visible from a 2 meter distance along with pulling the chains subsequently in between very hardly so the marks can of it can be visible on her neck as well afterwards.
Remlud​(sub female){Not Yet}
House Talion wrote:
I've always loved the 'black box' treatment. While most see it as punishment it's more of a learning tool for Dom and sub to become closer as a couple. The need of dependance prooves how well 2 may become 1

What is a "black box" treatment? I try not to google things lol

Thanks!!
Foot Fetish Submiss​(sub male)

Favorite punishment

My favorite punishment is receiving from a woman being tied up and stripped naked in her dungeon or basement having her take her panties off and turn them inside out and shove them in my mouth and put a piece of duct tape over my mouth and whip me in the ass my back in the back of my legs with a horsewhip until it starts to break the skin and bleed and then she ties me to her bed and bandages them up and she sits on my face and makes me eat her vagina for as long as she wants