Online now
Online now

Dungeons

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 23, 2020

Dungeons

Exquisite​(sub female) • Jun 23, 2020
Hi Everyone

If you were financially able to own the ultimate “Dungeon” what equipment would you have, how many rooms, what themes would you use, how many floors and most importantly what would you name it?

Also, what state or Country and would it be in the city, Suburbs or Countryside?
    The most loved post in topic
Master Tushar​(dom male)
Master Tushar​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2020
Basically, if I was financially stable to own a dungeon, I will make sure I bring every single equipment out there that they have to offer like whips, crops, different kinds of automatic vibrators, nipple clips, ropes, chains, collars, blindfolds, handcuffs, belts, metal stick, digital fucking equipments, cuckholds, etc and will keep all of them there and I'll at least make 10-12 rooms, separated, isolated enough from each other, put a wall in between each of them with which the voices can't go through.
There will be 4 floors.
I'll keep the lighting of my dungeon dark red with music systems in which the passionate songs will be filled personally choosen by me.
I'll call my ultimate dungeon "The Master Tushar's World"
I'm not sure about the location but I'll definitely choose a isolated island away from the civilization with the main office (in which the people sign a contract to join it) being in the main city and advertisements as well.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 23, 2020
Medieval style basement 3 floor dungeon with basic torture devices of said times as well as ours. An open courtyard above with a main chamber of a herom, banquet hall, and bath hall. Private quarters and guest rooms upstairs.