Online now
Online now

My training methods

Aesir​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 23, 2017

My training methods

Aesir​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2017
I have been doing this awhile and it seems to have excellent results. It also completely depends on the submissive everyone is different and I adjust my techniques for the individual.

I have multiple submissives most of the time.
When a new sub enters the group I make sure they will be a positive influence before allowing them to commit to anything.

I use a cast system
At the bottom for all new subs it the apprentice
role. When in this position a subs collar is a metal chain she must submit to the wills and desires of me her master and all orders I pass down to the subs above her. This tends to keep a apprentice quitell busy. Then after a short time we move on to the next tier up in the cast.

The Pet
At this point we find out which pet a submissive would like/be best suited for taking on the role.

Options include.
Puppy girl
Kitten
Pony
Bird
Cow

Then there are a few unique once but that comes later.

A pet should expect to take on the outfit and mannerism of the pet she is designated.

The top tier is the matriarch or Kajira

In this role the sub becomes responsibe for coordinating other subs and showing them how to perform.
Curious Dom​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 23, 2017
Curious Dom​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2017
Thank u aesir for ur advice I have been a closet Dom as my wife past I can't be myself I do love her. I have decided to follow my desires it is hard finding a sub to train do u have e any advice that could help thank u for the advice and I hope I can help
SirLothario​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 24, 2017
SirLothario​(dom male) • Aug 24, 2017
I appreciate that you divide your submissives up into a (caste) system. Having a ranking system is useful. But I am interested to hear what training techniques you employ.
Aesir​(dom male)
6 years ago • Aug 26, 2017
Aesir​(dom male) • Aug 26, 2017
Well I use a contract to outline the things a sub can and can not do, establish safe word, commands, and their daily routine.

A new girl is kept in the cage under my bed she is not allowed to eat except from a bowl without the use of her hands.

She must perform sexually on command which is usually 3 times a day until she is fully trained and can perform to my desires without much instruction.

Depends on the day but usually my subs wake me with oral. When a sub is to ask to perform she must crawl to me place her face against my manhood and rub begging. I prefer they all come together but this sometimes leads to the matriarch picking someone to perform, never the same sub twice and all get a turn in a day no one is ever left out.

Attire.
For a new apprentice sub they are not allowed clothes other then a pair of knee pads and a chain for a collar

As a pet they will always dress to fill their role

As a Kajira they are allowed loose fitting dress appropriate for a Kajira and a metal ring collar.

My personal favorite is to turn my subs into cows. Cow horns, cow print gloves and stalkings, a tattoo like brand on the right butt cheek, anal plug tail. Breasts brought to lactation. The routine of a cow is also very simple to be milked as often as possible and bred multiple times a day.

Punishment.
If a sub dose not perform as she is intended to she is punished based on the behavior. This includes spanking, paddling, canning, whips, corner time, holding a position, orgams restriction. For the most severe cases of disobedience I use what I call the dice game. I put out ten items the sub will have to endure, I place them in the rack. To begin they will tell me how many strokes they want I will roll the dice if the number is higher then the number rolled the number they said is how many strokes they will receive if they guessed under the rolled number they will receive twice what is on the dice. We will go through each item until they are all used, the sub may have one item dropped of their choice. If they refuse a clamp or clothes pin is placed on a sensitive part of the body and will remain thereally until they fall off or the punishment ends. At the end of the dice game I will ask if the sub wants forgiveness. If she says yes I will have her anally.

A final note these are general rules.
A sub may not have a orgasm without permission.
A sub may not ever have any privilege such as a orgasm without their collar on.
A sub may never put on or remove their own collar.
A sub must always perform as instructed.

There is more but that's the majority.
    The most loved post in topic
pagan squirrel​(sub female)
6 years ago • Oct 4, 2017
Forgive me if it seems as though i am speaking out of line. But, i am sort of confused.
As a kajira, she is not a sub. i of course am in no position to say You are wrong in which You choose to call Your girls. So please do not think that is what i am trying to do.
But, as a kajira, a very well trained one, i am simply confused. Per my own training, and Your post, as i understand, they are truly all kajira at different levels. Such as white silks, yellow silks and red silks. Again, i am in no way trying to correct You, simply trying to understand completely.
Being a girl who has eaten as You have described more than once, i just say from personal experience...at first it feels rather humiliating, however it becomes the norm and one looks forward to the scraps hand fed to her by her Master. You have some very lucky girls. Hopefully they realize how lucky they are. Best Blessings to You and Yours.
Aesir​(dom male)
6 years ago • Oct 16, 2017
Aesir​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2017
I use the term Kajira which does mean any kind of submissive normally as a way to elevate a sub to a roll more fitting someone who has completed training. They are still a sub just a better one then most.
Malkinius​(dom male)
6 years ago • Dec 8, 2017
Malkinius​(dom male) • Dec 8, 2017
Aesir.....

"I use the term Kajira which does mean any kind of submissive normally as a way to elevate a sub to a roll more fitting someone who has completed training. They are still a sub just a better one then most."

Just....no. A kajira is, by definition, a female slave just as a kajirus is a male slave. Appropriating things you don't know anything about and making up new definitions for them just doesn't work very well for people who know what they do mean. It makes everything else you wrote look like you stole too much from 128 slave rules and things I saw too much of 15-20 years ago.

Using standard definitions and internal consistency are good things and they always make what you write better and more believable. Yes, sometimes you do need to make your own distinctions and occasionally use a term in a different way. as long as you define it before use, go ahead and do so. That is how you see, delineate and communicate your thoughts and ideas. If it works for you even if it doesn't work for others, fine. If something really is good it will show through however you write it unless it really is too hard to get through. You were not doing that bad. It was pretty easy to understand what you wrote and most of what you meant and want. Still, some clean up and reorganizing will help you communicate a lot better. It will even help your sales pitch more attractive.

Malkinius
Jashine
6 years ago • Dec 16, 2017
Jashine • Dec 16, 2017
Is Aesir for real? *Bursts out laughing*