Online now
Online now

newbie sub

laur
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020

newbie sub

laur • Jul 1, 2020
so new to the lifestyle still trying to learn and decide if this is truly something I want to engage in. I'm living in TN new to the area so really have no friends. If there are any subs in TN as well and willing to chat with me and just help with my questions and I guess just be a friend to discuss the lifestyle I would really like that. Thanks in advance 💜
    The most loved post in topic
rottenbrat​(sub female){Skyrich}
Just a word of warning.....
Found put the hard way that the words "I'm new" have the same effect as throwing meat into shark infested waters. They start circling immediately. Just be ready for the influx of messages from HNG's. And feel free to reach out if you need a sounding board.
Just a word of warning.....
Found out the hard way that the words "I'm new" have the same effect as throwing meat into shark infested waters. They start circling immediately. Just be ready for the influx of messages from HNG's. And feel free to reach out if you need a sounding board. Im not in your area, but can always message other new subs privately.
HNG's (HNG - Horny 'Net Geek: Also known as "insta-dom". An insincere, abusive toad who preys on submissives in order to scam them out of money, naked pictures or think that because a girl is submissive, she must submit to him without any effort on his part or trust on hers.)
See details in Skyrich's blog post The Journey.
laur
3 years ago • Jul 2, 2020
laur • Jul 2, 2020
thank you all for the advice its greatly appreciated 💐
Kiki beach
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020

Kiki beach • Jul 7, 2020
My partner and I are both new to non vanilla sex and have plans to start a playtime this weekend. Any suggestions? I’m thinking I’m sub and he agrees he could be Dom. I want to be told what to do and how to do it. Looking for role play. Ideas?
Not really into pain ...