Online now
Online now

Best places to find a BDSM lifestyle

princessalex​(sub trans man)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020

Best places to find a BDSM lifestyle

As I've transgressed furhter into a sub, I've realised being a sub is more of a need than a want for me.
I feel the most happiest in my headspaces and do find threapy to when I age play.

I'm wondering if anyone would know where to find the best sites to find someone to go into a 24/7 relationship?
I would really greatly appreciate the help!
Villanelle​(staff)
3 years ago • Jul 1, 2020
Villanelle​(staff) • Jul 1, 2020
Or, you know, THE CAGE icon_razz.gif
    The most loved post in topic
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Jul 2, 2020
I think most sites will give you the same results, no one site is where everyone hides out.
There is no secret submissive Nirvana. Sad but its brutally truthful. As a male submissive your the bottom of the wanted list. Being at the bottom of the list you need to really work every option available to you.
The numbers are about the same everywhere. Kinksters tend to use EVERY site available but concentrate on a few and use them to the best of their ability. Pick one and really focus on it. New people join daily!

The key is networking the site your on. Cage has some great features. Make the most of what the site offers, chats, forums, internal message systems. Make yourself known. Get involved and make sure you stand out for all the RIGHT reasons. Finding a partner is the same as in the vanilla world. Being available and ready isn't quite enough, you have to put in the effort to get noticed. If your not being noticed, ask yourself why? ask yourself what else can you do!
Read the boards here, there are a few GREAT threads (posts) on this topic that will offer up a great deal of extra info than my puny attempt. Reading is your friend. Making new friends is also easy here. You'll find if you reach out to others, they tend to reach back here! Its one of my fav things about this site.

Best of luck. Hope to see you more on the boards.
House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 3, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 3, 2020
Fetlife is great if you want to be gang-banged by ubber Doms and findoms. When the virus is clear its best use is finding events.

The Cage is so far best for socializing with an adequate personals area and if you watch the daily active members you'll notice it has a steady increase of popularity.

Double List is only good for kinky sex and thevmore common one night stand.

KNKI doeant exist anymore

Ok cupid has a lot of lifestyle members.

Vanilla umbrella has active members, but every day you're in gives you 5npts and it costs 10 to send a message.

Collarspace has many active members.

Any other place is free to look and pay to message
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 3, 2020
Fetlife is great if you want to be gang-banged by ubber Doms and findoms. When the virus is clear its best use is finding events.

The Cage is so far best for socializing with an adequate personals area and if you watch the daily active members you'll notice it has a steady increase of popularity.

Double List is only good for kinky sex and thevmore common one night stand.

KNKI doeant exist anymore

Ok cupid has a lot of lifestyle members.

Vanilla umbrella has active members, but every day you're in gives you 5npts and it costs 10 to send a message.

Collarspace has many active members.

Any other place is free to look and pay to message
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Ditto MissBonnie.

One site i rarely see mentioned is https://en.zity.biz/forum/
i have found a serious/real core group of kinky people on that site as i have here.
i have yet to find a gay site that isn't maddness and mayhem, but that may just be a gay thing?