Online now
Online now

Music

mArRiEdKiNkLiFe
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
mArRiEdKiNkLiFe • Jul 5, 2020
Good question, wish more people commented because I'd love to build a playlist with others ideas. We are hip hop people or nothing. Depends.
bearfortwinkz​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 5, 2020
bearfortwinkz​(dom male) • Jul 5, 2020
It kinda depends. If I’m feeling particularly sadistic and the whole point is to cause pain, then punk or rock something in that general nature. But if I’m just being a tease or edging him for a while or something like that country or classical works well.
Diane Grichtol
3 years ago • Jul 6, 2020
Diane Grichtol • Jul 6, 2020
This is our favorite with my Dom: De Wolfe - Melting point.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Jul 6, 2020
We have many playlists but the one my Master used lately due to the mood he needed me to be in began with the classical piece by Bach for total relaxation and than it goes into Vivaldi’s to ramp up if you will back into Bach for aftercare 😊
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jul 6, 2020
Depends on the mood. Buddha bar, cafe del mar, smoth jazz, gregorian choir, classic.
DeviousMaster​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 12, 2020
DeviousMaster​(dom male) • Jul 12, 2020
    The most loved post in topic
JohnBond​(dom male){Kitten}
3 years ago • Jul 12, 2020
I like to go for a nice dark / intense themes with ebbs and flows. "Take Me to Church" by Hozier is usually somwhere to be found and my most recent edition is "Every Breath You Take" by Chase Holder

I like to go for the intense creepy vibe.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 13, 2020
My first Rigger liked to play Rammstein in our sessions, so I have come to associate that with rope lol. It was kind of perfect... high energy but meditative at the same time.

One of the Master’s (who was very much a Sadist in all senses of the word... not just physically) in the group I used to belong to, loved to use music as part of their torture lol... and had a lot of fun with that. Of course it depended on the scene and whether or not He was feeling particularly torturous that day.

Enigma is also another one that I have heard used a lot by many for flogging sessions... it has that good energy also.