Online now
Online now

Bdsm tips for a submissive woman

Diane Grichtol
3 years ago • Jul 6, 2020

Bdsm tips for a submissive woman

Diane Grichtol • Jul 6, 2020
I am a beginner Submissive woman. I am curious to receive a reply from experienced in BDSM culture. Before the session, how to determine for Submissive the permissible degree of blows? Is it acceptable that the Dominant is tried the bondage kits on himself - this will give him minimal knowledge about the strength of the effect of this device on the skin? I heard the opinion that the status of the Dominant does not allow him to try devices on himself, along with the belief that such testing automatically puts a masochist label.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2020
Any good Dom would try any new impliment on perhaps their forearm to test its handling, durability, and to gain a better sense of the tool
MidlifeMan​(dom male)
MidlifeMan​(dom male) • Jul 6, 2020
Diane,
as already stated a DOM should be aware of the devices impact, he wont necessarily try every paddle, every flogger, but if its different (material, length stiffness etc), the DOM needs to understand as you said the feel of the impact to get an idea of what sort of hit it gives, what force to use (if its heavy not a lot). if the DOM and you know each other well then they may not need to and will just start off light and work up, judging by your reaction. I personally like to use it once or twice on myself before I use it on my sub if nothing else it builds suspense.

I would be wary of a DOM who does not believe they need to understand the equipment they intend to use.
    The most loved post in topic