Online now
Online now

Switches

heart of gold​(switch female)
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020

Switches

So I am a switch and I recently have stepped into my domme role... With that being said I still crave a Dom of my own is it wrong to want a Dom and a sub.or a switch and a sub or a switch and a Dom ?? Is this being greedy?

A switch I have been talking to for a while on and off let turnes the tables on me and let me take the lead which was nice but unexpected.he has always been more Dom which I'm OK with as well but with him lacking in attention I have picked up a sub . I am not collared and i have not submitted so when it gets to these points I just want to see where I stand my sub is open and OK with it . I have mentioned my sub to the switch friend and he hasn't said anything. I'd just like some views and opinions
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
I’m a switch. I am an owner slave but yet I am a dominant and have a submissive of my own. While I fully embrace the duality of myself I keep it very compartmentalized. I have a relationship with each of them separately but other than friendship, they do not interact. I have ever only felt submissive to a male and Dominant to females. Early on I tried mixing it up but it always felt forced and silly. This is not the case for all switches, everyone has their own ways.

It took me many years to embrace my dominant side and I’m glad that I found someone who inspired me to fully explore that side of me. I’m also very fortunate to have a Master who supports me in that journey.

Enjoy the exploration and experiences. You will find the niche that is best for you. Don’t be afraid to fail (I have a few hilarious stories of trying to top men). Try things until they feel right.... you’ll get there.

Edited to add: Being a switch is often viewed the same as being bisexual. Unless it’s something you are /identify as, It’s hard for people to understand. It would be easier to be a sub OR Dom, straight or lesbian, but I am who I am and it took me mMy years to be at peace with it.
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jul 18, 2020
Welcome to the buffet of BDSM. Take what you like, try something new, listen to the ad ice of others, dont try the meatloaf, and remember that no one can tell you what you like but you.

I know a guy that has a Mistress, is collared, and has a sub of his own.