Online now
Online now

Are you a submissive/dominant in all areas of life or primarily sexually?

phonybologna​(sub female){Collared}
3 years ago • Jul 21, 2020
I am very assertive in public as well! It’s completely normal to be different sexually and it’s also almost a relief to give up power in some aspects of life. Anyone who knew me and my dom but didn’t know me sexually would guess that I’m a dom. While I’m very *controlling* in public I don’t mind it if my dom makes me do stuff (without others knowing ofc) as foreplay. I enjoy handing over power but there is no chance I could do 24/7 TPE
submissivehousewife​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020
I'm submissive in everything that I do. I'm a people pleaser and I like to make people happy and I sometimes take on a parental role in relationships but it comes from a place of submission and wanting to take care of someone and make them not worry.
LadyCali​(sub female)
LadyCali​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2020
For me, im not quite dominating in my life, but im a parent and a manager at work. Making every single decision, making sure things get done, the mental load is exhausting. I can slip into sub space and I dont have that. The only thing that matters is his pleasure and I dont even have to think about that cos ill be told! Its freeing and liberating and almost relaxing in a sense. You can switch off without checking out.
Miki
Miki • Jul 25, 2020
Submissive only as a sexual masochist. Otherwise I'm a buttoned up professional woman. I keep those phases of my life quite separate.
theirlovedsub​(sub female)
theirlovedsub​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2020
I am a sexual submissive. I spend most of my day in a different mind set and have to get things done. Keeping in a submissive mind set to my owner is something we are working on. For example, assignments and starting rituals to maybe keep me that "owned toy" state of mind.

I am also not always submissive with sexual partners. It will really depend on the other and how we connect.

So, I guess sort of sexually submissive?
Sun Kitten​(sub female)
Sun Kitten​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2020
I am submissive sexually, and in general dislike taking control. I prefer to be independent. You do your thing, let me do my thing. I am very discriminant about who i submit to. I have to have a lot of respect/regard and trust for the person. They have to be self aware and in control of themselves, and they have to really SEE me. For a person like that, I'd gladly submit in a more 24/7 sort of way.
I've been a doormat for most of my life, as a survival technique, so I've had enough of just being pushed around ya know? I don't believe that the me acting as a doormat has anything to do with my true submissive side. I'm actually pretty fiery.
Wiggless
Wiggless • Jul 25, 2020
I’m an alpha in all aspects of my life, with the exception of my romantic life. Outside of a relationship I’m assertive, generally take lead on most things, and comfortable making hard decisions when most buckle under pressure. In a relationship I’m a switch and it depends on the chemistry of the relationship the defines the roles. I enjoy aspects of both D&S roles, but the preference and reaction from whom I’m with puts me in the head space for a role.
ribbonbaby{Guarded}
3 years ago • Sep 9, 2020
ribbonbaby{Guarded} • Sep 9, 2020
I am learning that while I have my moments where I am not submissive, on the whole I am submissive in all areas of my life. It is where I am most at peace and feel the most fulfilled.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 9, 2020
I am a submissive at heart this is a tough one to answer because I am a sub and I am an employee and not an employer so I guess you could say i am in all aspects of my life but I have not found the D to my S. I have always been this way but not a doormat
emeX​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 10, 2020
emeX​(sub male) • Sep 10, 2020
In general, i am an Omega type personality.

When in service to a Domme, i do as told inside and outside the bedroom, without question. I am not driven by sex. I am driven by service. That is the proper role of a slave. i'm also a Feminist, and strong believer in Female Superiority (Supremacy). It is the #1 trait i look for in a Domme. However, this does not make me submissive to all Women. That power (or gift) is handed over to the Domme i am in service. Otherwise, it be meaningless. Thank You.