Online now
Online now

Online safety

RaraAvis​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 23, 2020
RaraAvis​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2020
Well that maybe your case but I have not heard such things. I just know when you release a sexual predator they remain a sexual predator. Psychology has proven that this type of mind set is basically not rehabilitated through even cognitive bx therapy. Whether a pedophilia or serial rapist. Our sexual preferences are primal and subconscious, genetic, and learned all in one. Sexuality is complex. And I honestly rather be safe than sorry. Always!
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Jul 23, 2020
180 high profile criminals... we don't know how old they are, we don't know how they are today. I believe people can change. If we can why not them. Your state had 7.615 million people last year. I wouldn't be that alarmed.
Fake profiles come and go. They aren't the danger either, just some idiots and easy to spot. Sometimes it's kind of funny too.
It is more difficult to distingiush a control freak from a dom or people with further little personality disorders, but also these slips in the statistics shouldn't scare us.
RaraAvis​(sub female)
RaraAvis​(sub female) • Jul 23, 2020
I don't agree. And you have the right to your opinion. I'm a counselor, psychology is my life . Statistics ( since you want to apply them) state that sexual predators are 99.9% chance of not rehabilitation. So you can keep your lack of fear, but I wont. I live in a place where we are highest in percapita for human trafficking. During the summer seasons 8 to 13 rapes happen per night and considering the size of my of my community I feel that healthy fears are necessary. Am I paranoid. No I walk at night. I just make sure I'm armed. I grew up tough and have exoerienced some gruesome episodes, so I'm going to be precautions. But on also street smart and now I CHOOSE to apply that to my online networking and socializing. You can do as you will, that's on you. But I will take steps that may lessen my chances of becoming a statistic .
Thanks for sharing.