Online now
Online now

Courses

DaddyWayneLovesJacks​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jul 25, 2020

Courses

Hello. We are a couple where I (male) am the dom and she is My Little. The question we have is this; Are there any courses, lectures, events or even individuals that will help teach the BDSM lifestyle to people like us that are new at this? We live in Southern Ontario Canada and would like something in this area but we are willing to travel within the province to attend and learn.
Again, we look forward to meeting new people and trying new things! Hope to see you all soon.
Lexxa​(sub female)
Lexxa​(sub female) • Jul 25, 2020
Hello and welcome!! In my experience, the best way to find local events is on Fetlife. There you can see all the classes, munches, events, etc happening near you as well as access virtual events being hosted from various locations. Once you make connections in your local community they can also point you in the direction of events and classes that are not publicly listed as well. COVID has resulted in a lot of classes being hosted virtually lately making it really simple for anyone to attend and learn no matter where they live. Have fun and happy kinking!
Kalel​(dom male){SelinaKyle}
I highly recommend Evie Lupine on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHExB-d5s0zBcbsaHEUy91Q

She has loads of content on almost anything and everything you would want to know about BDSM. She is only one person with her own viewpoint and opinions that might differ from others, but I do believe she is generally well respected in the BDSM community. I've followed her for years, just recently got back into watching her vids again, and she's still putting out new content on a regular basis. Definitely check her out, give her a like, follow/subscribe, and support on Patreon, if you'd like.
    The most loved post in topic
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jul 26, 2020
Kalel wrote:
I highly recommend Evie Lupine on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHExB-d5s0zBcbsaHEUy91Q

....., but I do believe she is generally well respected in the BDSM community.

Evie is great! Depraved Eros as well...