Online now
Online now

Does Size Matter Relationship Vs 1-Night Stand?

hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020
I think it is more of an issue to guys but to be fair women on here not all but some want to know how big it is and want a well endowed guy. I myself do not have a problem I never looked to see how big another guy's junk was
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 29, 2020
For me... yes. Size matters to me because they could be too big. Then it is too uncomfortable to enjoy either in a one night stand or a relationship. The cock I use sometimes now is perfect.
emeX​(sub male)
emeX​(sub male) • Aug 29, 2020
Speaking from a strap-on enthusiast perspective, size matters icon_smile.gif
powerlifter​(dom male)
powerlifter​(dom male) • Aug 29, 2020
It has always mattered to the women I’ve been with. They love getting a thick cock The only disadvantage is hitting the uterus does cause pain some times.
shesosweet​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
shesosweet​(sub female) • Sep 2, 2020
Sunshinegirl wrote:
I will be the first person to unashamedly say that size matters. Here’s my reason why: I get extremely wet to the point where I can soak through panties and if you’ve got a small dick I literally won’t feel it because there’s almost TOO MUCH lubrication in the way 🙄Lol.

Yeah my only thing is with the small/micros. It just does. Not. Work. Unfortunately. But if it were a one night stand, oral and other play could fill in the gaps. I can say for certain long term I wouldn't be satisfied.

Other sizes from medium up are good. I do think there's a such thing a too big as well. But this all depends on the person receiving!

I think there is someone for everyone. 🙃