Online now
Online now

Calling all ddlg, all the variations of, and caregivers

Palesugarcookie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 27, 2020
little misAngel wrote:
thank you for this it beats alot thank you........ i how ever seek my daddy dom

I am glad your here!!! They putting a personal out...but I really want to keep this just a discussion board 😊
blu babygirl
3 years ago • Jul 31, 2020

Favorite little date activity 💘

blu babygirl • Jul 31, 2020
Hi my name is Blu, I have been a little for two years and before this I enjoy agere as a teen. My favorite little date activity is cooking! Picking out a fun recipe.....going on a adventure to find the ingredients. After getting full and sleepy, its the best time for cuddles!
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
I'm Miss Jess, AKA little monkey ...

I'm a middle (13), with a bit of a little in me, and I often find myself being a bit of a big sis to littles. I love sharing little/middle space with them, giving advice when I can, and just being silly with others who get it.

I began exploring the idea of middle space about six months ago as a way to help me manage my severe social anxiety/OCD. It has been very helpful for both and I've enjoyed it because I'm a naturally silly and playful person. Curious George is my spirit animal ... he's a good little monkey, but still gets into trouble because he's so curious and adventurous. Totally me.

I have more about my what my middle space is to me, why I choose it, and why I choose the age I did on my blog if anyone is interested ... https://thecage.co/blog/userblog.php?blog_id=59247&postid=38445.

Other than that, I'm probably a pretty typical middle. I love snuggling with my stuffies and my caregiver when I have one, rocking my pigtails and jammies, coloring with crayons and colored pencils, reading stories, watching shows and movies, doing word and number puzzles, and lots of snackies and smackies 🙈🙉🙊
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 31, 2020
@ DopplerEcho,

That is the best list ever... except for the sucky ones... sorry to hear about those ones.
I didn’t consider the desire to play with chest hair was a “little” trait. How interesting. And this news that there are people who allow it is music to my ears (eyes) 😈
Bunnie
Bunnie • Jul 31, 2020
So hi I’m Bunnie, I kind of drop in randomly in these spaces but I don’t share my little with anyone. I call her bug and she’s for my Master only. Sometimes she peeks out a little (hehe) but not for long.
This is something I struggle with a lot. I want to function like an adult but I really simply just can’t seem to. It’s so frustrating icon_sad.gif the world is a difficult place for people who don’t know how to adult.

As for the other bits and pieces... I’m not into Disney as much as most Littles... however, I looooove claymation and puppetry. Colouring is ok, but I’m more of a hands-on type person. I’d rather play with clay or paint or build things. Games, games, games is all I can say... board games forever. Being outside and exploring in nature brings life into my veins, and anything to do with water brings me home (I’m secretly a mermaid icon_biggrin.gif).