Online now
Online now

Mentor

j prince​(sadist male){J.Prince}
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020

Mentor

So here's the thing: I've been a sadist literally my entire life. I legitimately can't remember a time I didn't have such powerful urges and desires (yes that young). However, I've denied and hidden it up until now. As such, I'm unfortunately and somewhat embarrassingly inexperienced. I've met several subs but didn't have the skills know how to draw them in. I'm looking for a mentor, so done who can give me advice and lessons in how to hone my skills to better embody an alpha male and master. I have no shame in asking for help. In my book it's a sign of strength. But if anyone out there is experienced and willing to give me a leg up it would b much appreciated. Preferably a make dom but a female sub would likewise be welcome. A pairing would b ideal. Thank u for ur potential consideration.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Aug 6, 2020
Bunnie • Aug 6, 2020
Hi J.Prince, finding a Mentor in your local bdsm community who can guide you hands-on I think is something invaluable to new Doms... especially someone who identifies as a Sadist. I tend to see Sadism as a fine art that requires very refined and honed skills. It seems you do too, and seeking a Mentor is very responsible... much respect.
Even if you do happen to find someone willing to help guide you on-line, I would still highly recommend joining your local community (which you can find munches and events on FetLife). It’s difficult to explain how much more benefit comes from in-person experience and guidance, but it’s well worth it. Best of luck with your learning icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic