Online now
Online now

Count down

DrKrall
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020

Count down

DrKrall • Aug 11, 2020
I've meddled a little bit with orgasm control over the years. Sometimes denial, but mostly induced or forced orgasms. One way was whispering the same phrase every time my sub was experiencing an orgasm until she didn't need any other stimuli but orgasmed simply by having the phrase whispered in her ear.

Another thing I've done is having the sub edge and telling her she can't come until I tell her to, and then counting her down from 5. I did this all the time with a sub living with me. She claimed her orgasms was ten times better when I counted her down than when I didn't. I believe the real difference had nothing to do with me or with counting but with her edging and holding her orgasm back for the seconds it took for me to count her down.

Recently I have been texting on Skype with a young very submissive girl. We text about sex, BDSM and kinky stuff. She usually gets turned on and one day I asked her if she was masturbating which she admitted. After some time of communicating she started to call me when she was close to coming, to hear my voice and let me hear the sound of her fingers rubbing her wet pussy. As soon as she came she would hang up and stop responding to my texts. After some time of this I told her she couldn't come until I told her to, and started to count her down. I never really thought it would work over the phone with a sub I've never met IRL, but it did. And just as with my ex her orgasms were stronger. She still hangs up on me after she comes, but now she sends a thank you text, and she frequently begs me to count her down. It's quite fun.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else here is counting their subs down, or is being counted down, and how you feel about it. I can't be the only one finding joy in this.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
3 years ago • Aug 12, 2020
I have experienced something similar with a slightly different format. Both myself and my prior Dom leaned heavily toward the mental aspect of D/s. There was a lot of building up certain phrases, like you mentioned, and chants that were intended to cause a specific reaction. The more they were used and reinforced the easier it was to get the intended reaction ... such as instant arousal or orgasm.

As to the counting down part, for us it was a more of a build-up. We would reach a certain point in play where he would use certain comments or phrases specifically relating to my submission to him and the effect his dominance had over me to push me closer and closer to the edge, using them to get me to the point where I couldn't hold it in anymore, before giving a "now" type order ... the equivalent to your 1 I'm guessing.

When this type of build-up was used, orgasms were far better ... I'd even say more than ten times better. I'd definitely call it enjoyable, but it also has a downside. You can become very dependent on it, and once the dynamic ends and that countdown or build-up from that person isn't there anymore, it can be extremely difficult to get aroused or enjoy orgasms without it.

For me personally, it's been about three months now since the dynamic I mentioned ended, and I'm still struggling. I'm slowly but surely getting to the point where I can become aroused and reach amazing orgasms on my own while playing, but it takes a lot of focus and a lot of intentional and conscious effort to get there ... whereas before him, I could have amazing orgasms anytime I wanted without having to try. I miss those days lol 🙈🙉🙊
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 12, 2020
I have not had a countdown but I have been told that I cannot orgasm without permission. I have recently found that while out of that dynamic I could not orgaam without his permission.

I actually did reach out once to ask him to give me permission since the break up and it worked. I was grateful for that.

I have since met someone else and although I still could not orgasm without permission, the new one I am vetting was generous enough to tell me that I was allowed to orgasm and that worked. It also broke the mental submission I had so strong with that fist one. I no longer desire to serve him, do what he says, or ask permission of him any longer.

Very strange how the mental side of it works. I am new to the LS and my first experience was not mental like my second.

I desire an even stronger mental connection with the third dynamic.
DrKrall
DrKrall • Aug 12, 2020
MissJuicyJess wrote:
As to the counting down part, for us it was a more of a build-up. We would reach a certain point in play where he would use certain comments or phrases specifically relating to my submission to him and the effect his dominance had over me to push me closer and closer to the edge, using them to get me to the point where I couldn't hold it in anymore, before giving a "now" type order ... the equivalent to your 1 I'm guessing.

There was a "now" type order after the 1, but never mind. Your Dom seem to have put a lot of thought to these things. I never really took things that far (or even thought about it) but I can see how it can make a difference. This technique probably would need a close relationship and some time to work, since he would need to identify triggers and to build up a subconcious response to them.

MissJuicyJess wrote:
When this type of build-up was used, orgasms were far better ... I'd even say more than ten times better. I'd definitely call it enjoyable, but it also has a downside. You can become very dependent on it, and once the dynamic ends and that countdown or build-up from that person isn't there anymore, it can be extremely difficult to get aroused or enjoy orgasms without it.

AriesGoddess wrote:
I have not had a countdown but I have been told that I cannot orgasm without permission. I have recently found that while out of that dynamic I could not orgaam without his permission.

I actually did reach out once to ask him to give me permission since the break up and it worked. I was grateful for that.

I've heard similar stories from others and this should be considered while playing around with other peoples minds. Without reinforcement, and outside of it's original context I expect planted reactions will fade with time, but they could affect a person for quite a time. Considering this I never had a strict "no orgasm-rule" but rather an "ask permition first-rule", and even a time limit, like if I'm not present and unreachable within a certain timeframe permission was considered granted. (she had to ask to eat and to use the bathroom as well, and I wouldn't have wanted here to starve to death if something happened to me).

Thank you both of you for your input.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 12, 2020
@ AriesGoddess, I experienced the same thing, except I had a friend who eventually offered to help me “break the spell,” which thankfully worked after a few tries. In all honesty, I didn’t think it was that big of a deal at the time... it was nice to be able to cum on command. There was a valuable lesson however, in learning that our mind doesn’t really see these things as merely fun and games. Sometimes what’s done can be difficult to undo.

@ DrKrall, reading this I couldn’t help but cringe at the feeling that you’re being used, however if you’re ok with that, which it seems like perhaps you are aware of, and ok with, and are simply enjoying yourself regardless, then good for you.

As for counting down, I experienced something similar once, but not in the context in which you speak. It was a challenge semi-jokingly, semi-seriously thrown down, to orgasm within a time frame. It was a lot of fun, and I was quite surprised at how I responded to it... it showed me that I have a bit of a “thing” for that kind of stuff.
DrKrall
DrKrall • Aug 12, 2020
Bunnie wrote:
@ DrKrall, reading this I couldn’t help but cringe at the feeling that you’re being used, however if you’re ok with that, which it seems like perhaps you are aware of, and ok with, and are simply enjoying yourself regardless, then good for you.

You mean she's using me and my imagination to get off over the phone? Well, I do enjoy myself. I have given her some challenges and so far she has been very obedient, so I would say the "using" is mutual. She is engaged and her fiancee is very supportive and encourages her to obey me even if my demands affect their relationship. It's a bit complicated. icon_wink.gif
    The most loved post in topic