Online now
Online now

Roles?

The Spazzy Bookworm​(switch gender fluid)
3 years ago • Aug 11, 2020

Roles?

Hi! I'm rather new here (obviously since I'm in this part of the forums) and I was trying to figure out if I'm a sub or a switch. Can someone be both? Generally speaking, in the bedroom I'm normally very submissive but on very rare occasions I like to be dominant. I feel like I'd fit into the little category but then there's that small bit of dominance...and I'm not sure if it kind of bumps me out of it or what? Can you be several different things? I also saw someone use the term "middle", would anyone mind telling me what that is?

Thank you for reading this! ❤
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Aug 13, 2020
I'm trying to catch my tail 9never enough hours in the day) but noticed you posted. First off welcome to the cage! I do hope you're enjoying it here. I didn't want you to feel ignored so I'm bumping your post icon_smile.gif plus its not my thing (not wrong, just not for me)

In short you can be anything you wish to be....the main importance is that definition matches the one your with. Being on the same page is important. Being able to tell others "WHAT YOU ARE and WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU (and there for them)" matters.

A middle is an age, with age play: At a very basic level, ageplay is a form of roleplay and/or power exchange between consenting adults, in which the participants play as an age different than their biological age. However, it’s important to remember that the ageplay spectrum is as diverse and varied as the individual ageplayers that make up the community.

However, I would argue that beyond that, the most important part of defining AgePlay is for you to individually define what it means to you.

I'm sure some others with more experience in this area will come along soon and fill in more blanks.
    The most loved post in topic