Online now
Online now

Any subs in here with military Doms?

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Aug 14, 2020

Any subs in here with military Doms?

KnottyBunny • Aug 14, 2020
I am vetting a very potential Daddy Dom right now. It has always been a fantasy of mine to be serving a man who serves our country. Serving them AND their service MEMBER... if you catch my drift!!!

What are some sexy requirements of yours?

I just got this text and I cant explain how wet it makes me.

Me "Would you choke me with your belt while you fucked me from behind?"

Him: "I would choke you with my work belt. In fact, I will make you salute my cock before I allowed you to suck it." (He's in the AF)

Me: "omfg šŸ˜, I think I'm in love".

Please share any military, uniform, higher power figure stories with me!!!
    The most loved post in topic
Sunshinegirl​(sub female)
Sunshinegirl​(sub female) • Aug 14, 2020
Young enlisted men will say anything to get out of the barracks. Including ā€œIm a Dom and I know what Iā€™m doingā€ when they really have no idea what theyā€™re doing. Watch out.
KnottyBunny
He is in his 18th year of service. A master sargeant.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Aug 14, 2020
Iā€™m a sucker for men in or previously having been in, uniform (of any kind really). I think it began to develop when I worked with Paramedics/Police/Firefighters... they became a feeling of safety and protection... the ones who would come in and save the day. I began to notice similar underlying characteristics that they all seemed to share, beyond the base desire to protect their community.

The one that really threw me off kilter though, was a boss I had. He made me realise that there was something more to everything. The intensity between us was almost palpable, and he would have me do things that I never even thought to question, or considered what it must look like from the outside. Not until looking back do I see how strange it was... I was under his spell. I fantasised about him almost constantly... some pretty wild stuff, and I donā€™t even know where those fantasies came from, as I didnā€™t know what any of this lifestyle was at that time. I just knew that I wouldā€™ve crawled over glass if he had asked me to.

So after that experience it shifted more from a specific association with uniforms to simply more authoritative personalities... not necessarily associated with a specific career. Having said that though, nowadays I seem to constantly meet Navy men. No idea why. Maybe the rope? Lol. Perhaps itā€™s the circles we each move in... donā€™t know... but Iā€™m not complaining icon_smile.gif
KnottyBunny
Its the inherent need to release. For them it is their pent up frustration (PTSD most likely) for us, it may be some sort of abandonment or abuse issue (my experience).

But yes Navy men and their rope... šŸ˜
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
3 years ago • Aug 15, 2020
Soo...debated posting from when I read this morning to muddle over the necessity (I try to do that now, sometimes more effectively than other timesā€¦) but since the topic was military men it seemed that a caveat might be necessary. I know you posted this in a light hearted 'ooh aren't they fun' kind of way, Aries, and this likely has no bearing on the guy you are vetting and hopefully none of the other posters' dynamics either but there's important topical thought to considerā€¦

While there are some awesome military folks in our wide world of kink (and thank you for your service!) sadly stolen valor is most definitely a thing in the online world. More than a few women (and probably men) have fallen victim to folks claiming military backgrounds, sometimes going as far as swiping pics from a legitimate veteran's social media and reading a bunch of Clancy then fronting as that person. Lots of broken hearts and in some cases emptied walletsā€¦(Jeezus, in the real lady!!! If he was a decorated US Captain trapped in Syria he wouldn't be asking you, the online love of his life, to wire him money to help him get out. I'm not ex-military but I'm pretty sure they have ways to extract folks.)

It happens on the nilla dating sites but sadly I've heard of it here too from some folks whose words I believe, if not always in agreement with their methods. I don't think that one was a finscammer, just interested in the stolen valor piece, but still a douchemanuever.

Just like with any other Dominant you are considering, please do your due diligence. Don't assume that because they talk the talk or have costumes with cool pins that they automatically have the attributes we attribute to the defenders and protectors. Friendly reminder from an old Dinosaur!