Online now
Online now

Clothing Control for Online Dynamics

HawkofOregon
3 years ago • Aug 16, 2020
HawkofOregon • Aug 16, 2020
This is the procedure that worked for me (and a subbie) a few years ago. Successfully, I might add:

1. The Dom and sub need to be in agreement that there will be clothing control.
2. In advance the sub creates photos of her outfits, provides copies to the Dom, who approves the outfits that she may wear.
3. The morning before (or the evening before) going to work, the sub indicates to the Dom the three outfits she would like to wear.
4. The Dom makes the selection.
5. The sub dons the outfit and goes to work.
6. ENFORCEMENT: At a random time while she is at work, the Dom contacts the sub to submit to him an immediate selfie, to verify proper outfit worn.
    The most loved post in topic
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
My Master used this very effectively when we were long-distance. Rather than specific outfits He chose to change my wardrobe. I began wearing short skirts, revealing tops, no panties when He told me to, things like that. Forcing me to change how I dress made a larger impact on me than what I was wearing that was comfortable for me. Big difference there. Just that little bit more outside of the comfort zone made a huge difference.

megan
HawkofOregon
HawkofOregon • Aug 16, 2020
In my description, "proper oufit" would be inclusive of things like no panties, braless, etc.
Devotedsub​(sub female){His}
3 years ago • Aug 17, 2020
Although, clothing control wasn't daily for me in my last online dynamic, when in my last online D/s dynamic, he would occasionally tell me not to wear a bra... Or I would send pictures of what I had and eventually he had a pretty good idea and he would choose when he wanted me to wear certain things.