Online now
Online now

Bot or not

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020

Bot or not

House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 22, 2020
Being shy is understandable publicly, but here it should be somewhat easier for such individuals. On the other hand I can understand how some ppl won't understand how simply replying 'no' to a message is more respectful than not replying at all.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
The subject title is why I disagree. Messages that, to me, are obvious “bot” don’t get a reply. Neither do non massage messages, I.e messages that expect me to carry the weight of conversation. Online? If someone approaches me, I’ve written a profile, so the have someone to approach. If I am invisible to them, they are too me. Sadly, it’s online experience that has taught me this. I f some one approaches me, there has to be substance, or at least a profile, to get a response.
    The most loved post in topic
DrKrall
DrKrall • Aug 22, 2020
If you get one message a month it may not seem much to ask for, but some get 50 a day. You can't seriously expect somebody to write "Thanks, but no thanks" to 50 people every day, most of them of no interest and they didn't even bother to read the persons profile before messageing. Even if it's nice to get a reply, you're not entitled to one just because you sent a random person a message.

My ex got so many messages every day that it was impossible for her to answer every one. She had a life beside answering messages. She usually looked if there was something from someone she knew and then she flushed.