Online now
Online now

Masochists

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020

Masochists

KnottyBunny • Aug 22, 2020
I havent had a good impact play session for about 2 months now. I am really getting into my head lately and need the pain to relieve it.

Has anyone else ever had the thought of how to go about requesting pain from others that you do not know?

I've totally been thinking about asking an officer just to beat me with his billy club. 😆

No, inflicting pain on myself does not do it. Cannot get myself in that euphoric state. Neither woukd doing it for someone online. Those options are off the table.
The OLD SEA MAN
3 years ago • Aug 22, 2020
The OLD SEA MAN • Aug 22, 2020
If you can wait 2 1/2 days I can drive there.
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020
Try going on FetLife and seeing if there are any community events going on. I don't advise playing with strangers, but it's better to play with vetted strangers in a place where people will step in if necessary.
    The most loved post in topic
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 23, 2020
White Knight wrote:
Have you thought of booking a private session in a dungeon with one of the resident Doms ?

I am fairly new to the lifestyle and was unaware of such a thing.

Thank you. Will definitely look into it.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 23, 2020
The OLD SEA MAN wrote:
If you can wait 2 1/2 days I can drive there.

No thank you.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
Someone enjoys a Dom/me in uniform.

No, not fetlife, anywhere but there. Well since you want to be used and abused you could. Yet I'm sure youd rather receive such abuse for your own enjoyment which most fetlife users are within the lifestyle just of their own enjoyment.
The OLD SEA MAN
The OLD SEA MAN • Aug 23, 2020
It was more of Joke sorry if you took it wrong...