Online now

Clothing for Doms.

JulesZero​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020

Clothing for Doms.

JulesZero​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
Hello Brains-Trust,

I'm new and I'm a Dom.
I've enjoyed the conversations between the Sub about lingerie, and looking the part.
It came up that they were going to a lingerie themed party - superb!

What does a Dom wear to such events?
I would just dress up in a smart formal - expensive looking - wear.
Might even carry a cane for that particular event.

What Dom specific clothing is out there is that not camp and not feminine?

Thanks
J.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
This all depends on your personality, taste, and how much you want to show off.

As an example I usually wear black leather pants, long sleeve collared dress shirt, Talion house medallion showing through my slightly unbuttoned shirt, and black leather House Talion vest. All this is done to show I have taste without flair and love leather
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Aug 23, 2020
A lot of parties, events have a required dress code, and others don't, or there might be a theme. So for public or private events first thing is to establish what the requirements are and follow those, check with organisers that your clothing is meeting their rules. Be a shame to be turned away at the door, often many places dont want you turning up dressed, so be ready to show the items in a bag.

My advice is dress to be comfortable. Take into account play + the place you are in often creates a lot of heat, being overly warm is not a good place to be. A non play pose event, being overly warm is less of an issue, but could still be, so keep that in mind.

For clubs etc I tend these days (before Covid) to wear black short sleeved shirt and a black utility kilt and boots. I did do the leather trousers, shirt, tie thing, but frankly melting isn't comfortable, and not a good look, so I no longer do that. For play in my own space it ranges from being naked to three piece suit, just depending on the vibe required and circumstances of the dynamic.
    The most loved post in topic
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Aug 23, 2020
I work in the fashion industry.
What about really elegant silk pajamas...dark colors - inky navy, anthracite, ebony.
Silk is a great material.
In addition to being sexy and tactile, it will keep you cool and also warm. It's a natural fiber which allows your skin to breathe
Think about all of those parties at the Playboy Mansion....
MasterRenton​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 6, 2021
MasterRenton​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2021
Traditionally Dominants wear black at events. Depending on the event dictates how formal or informal you dress. A non formal event I may wear dark jeans and a black button down shirt. More formal events (ex. A NYE gala) I will wear a three piece suit with a black under shirt and black gloves. Again this is considered traditional and there are no dress codes at most events; so be comfortable unless otherwise stated.