Online now
Online now

Hidden Fantasies

HawkofOregon
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020

Hidden Fantasies

HawkofOregon • Aug 29, 2020
Here's what this is about: Deep in your psyche, there are fantasies that have gone unrealized in this lifestyle, but you have been afraid to admit it.
Be you a Dom/Domme or submissive, there usually is one.

So, clear your head! Share your fantasy! Maybe somebody can help you realize it, IRL. 😉

I'm a Dom who has done a lot of things, and had a lot of things done to me in the lifestyle.
Here's my hidden fantasy: Being paddled and pegged by a Domme.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Aug 29, 2020
my fantasy includes bondage flogged or cropped by a woman I have a scenerio I go to her place or she comes to mine it works both ways her place she offers to get something from the kitchen and she comes back in full Domme mode. or my place I go to get something from the kitchen and I come back and she i takes over from there this leaves room for her imagination
tallslenderguy​(other male)
3 years ago • Aug 30, 2020
i'm not sure this is out there, even in The Cage, but here goes. This is one of my lighter ones lol.

Most of my 'hidden' fantasies are connected to my desire/need to be infused, impregnated, sort of possessed (not as an object, connect fused and possessed?) by a 'Dom' with a corresponding need/desire to infuse Himself into, impregnate, 'possess' His sub. The psychological side of this is forefront, and i have several sexual/physcical fantasies that go with it. One is to sleep connected to my Mate, me with an inflatable colon enema nozzle and Him with a catheter to where He drains into me throughout the night.
    The most loved post in topic