KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Sep 2, 2020
KnottyBunny • Sep 2, 2020
Lmao such crybabies here
SweetSirRendering​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
AriesGoddess wrote:
Lmao such crybabies here

your contribution to the community thus far has been noted. your impact did not leave a mark. the standards of this community include all people except the intolerant. you lost face. you can ignore mock apologize, etc your next step will speak volumes about your maturity and personal accountability. i have seen enough.

last word freak hehehe: o’doyle rules!!!!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 3, 2020
I am often mistaken for being a masochist. However, by my definition I am not. I would not go out of my way to inflict pain on myself. It’s not solely about pain for me... in a lot of ways, I hate pain... but I seem tolerate it well, so I do enjoy playing along those lines. For me it’s about the connection. I love playing with Sadists because they’re the most creative people I have ever met... but for me it’s also not solely about physical... I’m a huge fan of mind games. The physical, intellectual, emotional, energy exchange, cat and mouse that occurs in a scene. I love the challenge of seeing how far I can go within myself... but I also love the feelings that come out during this type of play. Nothing else draws it out. The defiance. The anger. The rawness. Being pushed... challenged... the gauntlet thrown. Of course, the trust and vulnerability and connection that comes with that... that’s my “jam.” I also love being able to give someone permission to embrace their “darkness.” So often we shun these aspects of ourselves because we’re taught to fear and hate them.

I am a fan of S&M and was very privileged (I believe) to have been introduced into the lifestyle amidst it. Of course at the time I didn’t know any different... it seemed normal for people to be hanging from chains by hooks 🤷‍♀️. So one could say that perhaps I came in on a more “extreme end of the spectrum” and have been slowly finding my place. I believe (if we truly accept and embrace ourselves), we walk with just as much darkness as light... and all of it requires feeding at times. If it’s done in a consensual way... I’m all for it!

Last edited by * on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total
hank submissive male​(sub male)
I would like to test my pain limit I probably have a low tolerance for it right now but I like to be spanked with either a hand or a paddle. interested in crops and floggers though so I do not know if you consider that a true masochist. I may not be at your level of masochist but I am not looking to be permenantly damamged or scarring or permanent marks. but if you are deeper into that then if that is what floats your boat then anchor's aweigh
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}

Re: PROFILE DOESNT EXIST

SweetSirRendering wrote:
just an fyi, someone may have reported the OP’s anti-trans comments, so she has left us for now. i would love to take credit, but alas it was not i.

Strong work to the person who did. Fuck a transphobe. Well, actually don't fuck them.
AmericanPsycho{None}

Adding more

AmericanPsycho{None} • Sep 3, 2020
All
As I would never apologize for anything to anyone. I would ask that the understanding of the untrained in emotional venting be allowed here. I have been the sadist she speaks of. It is a new dynamic for her. She came as a little very new to what the darkness of this lifestyle can bring and the joy. I am a true sadist I derive my complete understanding of me from pain. She found a new side to herself and found pride in it. She has not been. The best at relaying her words. I asked her to start a thread on masochist. I see in here only submissive females and was hoping she would find someone like her to help her explore. Sometimes thoughts and words don’t come across well in forum setting. I am by no means a dominant to subs. Way to much responsibility and emotional care. This reaction is probably my fault for not guiding her into this
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
There have been plenty of masochists who have responded. They just also happen to be submissive. I'm a masochist. I'm also submissive. Many of us have multiple identities, none of which negate the other. When you ask a question on a forum you need to be prepared to hear different opinions, ones that may challenge your views.
AmericanPsycho{None}
AmericanPsycho{None} • Sep 3, 2020
I believe her question was true masochist remove the submissive out of it. She was looking for The definition. I believe her aspect was. Can someone be a maso. And not submissive or in a heart felt dynamic