Online now
Online now

Are you a true masochist?

KnottyBunny
3 years ago • Sep 3, 2020
KnottyBunny • Sep 3, 2020
konvikdomination wrote:
AND TO THE GROUP OF THIS THREAD. YES I WILL BEAT HER OPINION WORDS AND STANCE IN LIFE OUT OF HER. IF A MAN CAN IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN. OR A WOMAN AS A MAN WHY CANT I IDENTIFY AS A THOUGHT TAMER

Lmao, I know your thought process on this. I love your genius.
KnottyBunny
"Then quit derailing with transphobic statements. There are literally millions of other analogies you can make without bringing in gender identity."

Since I'm not allowed to quote you, this i will copy and paste then.

My response:

There is NOTHING transphobic about his or my statemnets. It is a relative observance. statements. Can't allow one thing and discriminate against the rest Karen. Stop being so butt hurt and turning things into what they arent. Ypure showing that you are really good at that. Seems narcissistic.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
I am grateful to be amongst the other fantastic Karens of this thread. What you two said are prime examples of transphobic microaggressions, not relative comparisons as they are apples and oranges. I'm happy to provide some quality educational sites to explain why these statements are not okay.
KnottyBunny
ok simply Karen
KnottyBunny
I have already supplied why they are ok and straight from a conservative transgender FTM friend of mines approval prior to posting. They want you to stop trying to be their voice. Its probably the conservative portion I point out.
KnottyBunny
Uh oh, Karen you better report me
I have another number to use to make a new account. Doesn't bother me. Hurry up internet police.
KnottyBunny
I'm guessing I should expect a response from {djinni} to protect you. Lol
KnottyBunny
I look forward to asking a simple question and everyone throwing it out of proportion except for the select few that know how to read a question that does not ask for opinion but fact. ...... insert eyeroll.... get off the soap box. No one deserves it. Wanna keep going. I got about another hour of having fun with this.