Online now
Online now

Anyone else scared of horror movies?

LoyalWolf​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020

Re: Anyone else scared of horror movies?

LoyalWolf​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2020
Rinweramu wrote:
I know this doesnt have anything to do with bdsm but I just thought it'd be a fun discussion. icon_smile.gif

I was watching hereditary two days ago and at first I didnt think it was scary at all until the last 20 minutes. SPOILER:
I kept having nightmares of that part where the mom was possed crawling on the ceiling and banging her head on the attic and then sawed off her head!

Does anyone else love horror movies but cant watch it because of how scared they get afterwards?

I haven't watched horror movies in years. I think the last one was 9 years ago with an ex-girlfriend. I am not scared, but I do find them to be predictable. I like an interesting plot and unexpected things to happen so the genre doesnt appeal much to me. I remember playing the Fear games that another poster mentioned. With a good speaker system they can be a bit frightening. Definitely would recommend if for nothing else then the experience of a game that actually makes you feel like you are there... very few games can do that in my opinion.
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Sep 29, 2020
I've never watched any horror movies.
But after this year - do any of us need to??!!
2020 is the horror film come to life.
AllOfMe​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 29, 2020
AllOfMe​(sub female) • Sep 29, 2020
I love horror movies but not all are good it is a hit or miss these days with the new ones . vimpire, witch, werewolves , demon movies are my thing although it does creep me out when they do a back bend and walk on all fours like that 😳😳
LoyalWolf​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 29, 2020
LoyalWolf​(sub male) • Oct 29, 2020
kajirasubm wrote:
I've never watched any horror movies.
But after this year - do any of us need to??!!
2020 is the horror film come to life.

Yeah, but horror movies can be entertaining at the end. That is not how I would describe 2020.
I've been through a lot of... adventures I guess is the word... this year. But after all the ups and downs and craziness, I am feeling optimistic about the rest of the year and 2021.
I think I am ready for anything at this point after 2020.
JD Dom​(dom male)
JD Dom​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2020
My daughters used to consume horror movies like Halloween candy! Sometimes I got roped into joining them, but I liken the experience to a sub with no masochistic desires taking a beating just to please her Master. I hated it! lol It's a wonder those girls don't wake up screaming every night.
luckygirl
luckygirl • Oct 29, 2020
I already have dreams of falling but never hitting the bottom, snakes, someone chasing me in slow motion, and watching traumatic events from my life from 3rd person perspective...I don't add to this and watch scary movies anymore.
Star Wars Girl​(sub female)

Yes!

The Quiet Place is something that I watched very recently, and it’s scary to think that any little accidental noise could mean life or death. I’m not sure if anyone else was pretty terrified during that movie, but I was pretty scared.
ursa​(sub female)
ursa​(sub female) • Oct 29, 2020
Star Wars Girl wrote:
The Quiet Place is something that I watched very recently, and it’s scary to think that any little accidental noise could mean life or death. I’m not sure if anyone else was pretty terrified during that movie, but I was pretty scared.

I loved The Quiet Place.

I had initially thought of "Hush" when I read your description but both are fun and suspenseful ;p