Online now
Online now

fragiledesires​(sub female){n/a}
6 years ago • Sep 8, 2017

Does age really matter?If so why ,just curious.I am a mature female ,and a bbw,also barely any real time experience.I find i get a lot of buzz from very much younger males.Should i say what the hell and go with it .or should i look for someone in my own age group.I am truly perplexed
DrWakko
DrWakko • Sep 8, 2017
Yes

You should do what makes you happy and comfortable. If you are happy playing with younger males till your silver fox comes along great. If you want to just wait for your silver fox to come along that is fine too.

There are really two rules of bdsm: 1. that you are doing it safe. and 2. you enjoy doing what ever it is that you are doing.
    The most loved post in topic
1 Scarlett​(switch female)

My experience with age.

I met my younger man on a mobile app we used to play. This will sound strange but we talked for weeks about anything and everything but age apparently. i found myself falling in love with his personality. I was shocked when we finally discussed that and i found out he was exactly half my age. i was worried about what people would think tbh.
But age has nothing to maturity. He cares for me , challenges me, owns me and loves me more passionately than anyone i have ever met. It scares me to realize had i known his age in the beginning i would have missed out on true love.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 8, 2017
if there is a connection, age doesnt matter and shouldnt enter into the equation.
two things only matter
.trust
.connection
the rest is to work out for the better...
but not sure what a young one can really teach you...?