Online now
Online now

Gor Gorean anyone ?

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Sep 20, 2020
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo from Gorean but I make use of a lot of Gor positions.

Very interested to see others posts. A decade plus ago online, you couldn't move on a forum and not find a Go supporter.
    The most loved post in topic
DrWakko
DrWakko • Sep 20, 2020
Most gor I’ve seen is on second life. If you are looking for gor I would dowload that app and go exploring.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 20, 2020
If things pan out as hoped, eventually I will become a kajira. Although I joke that it must’ve been the 50 Shades for men 50+ lol, I have met many who utilise Gorean within their M/s, mostly the structure or ritualistic perspectives. At first I couldn’t understand the concept of being a Gorean slavegirl because to me they're simply a fantasy story, however I can see after having read some of them, that my nature seems to be aligned that way. It’s not for everyone, however, there is some beauty in it.
Sindra​(dom female)
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
Sindra​(dom female) • Sep 21, 2020
I was involved in Gor for some years. I am not any longer. I do have some memories though. It was a formative time for me and I have retained much of what was learned there and I do apply it. I still use aspects of the training and such. It can be a good experience. I found that it is what you make of it. It can be enriching to an Owner/sub dynamic.
kajirasubm{On Hiatus }
3 years ago • Sep 21, 2020
kajirasubm{On Hiatus } • Sep 21, 2020
a Kajira to me is representive of gracefullness, highly intuitive, with unconditional love and devotion.

Yes, I have read Kajira of Gor.
No, I personally don't take it to be literal.