Online now
Online now

Vanlifer and BDSMer, is it possible?

SubTraveller
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020

Vanlifer and BDSMer, is it possible?

SubTraveller • Sep 22, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this forum, and I came here in order to understand a little bit more about BDSM culture, and as a place to share my thoughts and desires which are hard to open to the 'real world'.

Well i kind of look into BDSM as a 'love and hate' way. In the sense that, I've had just one experience so far with BDSM, i liked it. But, some of my personal lifestyle and 'love profile' are not as aligned with BDSM, i think... I'll explain:
I'm a vandweller, for those who don't know it, I live in my van and travel full time. Well, I'm a bottom, with some interest in switching, but mainly bottom. And, what i've called 'love profile' is my desire to have a serious relationship with someone who can share with me the pleasures of BDSM while living on the road... it seems for me as a pretty hard thing to find, and sometimes it makes sad to think that it's probably an utopia.

Well, if any of you share this lifestyle let me know!

I hope you, who read this, has enjoyed, see ya.
hank submissive male​(sub male)
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020
yeah I guess it is possible but most of the people who are able to travel are wealthy or retired mostly they may be the easiest find if they have no responsibilities or obligations to stay in one place also those that can conduct their business online
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020
if you've thought of it and you like it, chances are someone else does too! Your lifestyle and kink/fetish isn't so far out of the box, that I doubt you'd find another. My mentor used to say "there is a lid for every pot" ...Just keep looking!
    The most loved post in topic
Bunnie
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020
Bunnie • Sep 23, 2020
I wish I could remember his nic, but there was a Dominant here who was looking for someone to live on the road with him. So there’s definitely people who are seeking that! Good luck icon_smile.gif