Online now
Online now

Submissive Women into Cuckolding?

subbottomgoodboy​(sub male){No collar }
3 years ago • Sep 22, 2020

Submissive Women into Cuckolding?

Hey, just wanted to see women’s opinions on Cuckolding their boyfriend/husband. Specifically switch/Submissive Women. I really would love to be in a FLR relationship with a woman who likes to take control of me, but is submissive to her DOM lover/lover’s. And by default I would also end up submissive to him as well.

I find Dom women who would love to do most of my kinks with me, Pegging, Chastity, Humiliation, Feminization, the standard cuckold things, but they don’t have interest in sleeping with other men. They’re true Dom’s who don’t want to get fucked by other men, just want to control and abuse men. Which is great if that’s your thing. I do enjoy some of that, I’m more of a Sub who can be into light pain like spankings and ball play rather than beatings and torture, but mostly wants to be a servant for her or both her and her lover. I want to be made to clean up their mess after they’re done, and cuddle up with her and maybe if allowed play with my penis while she tells me all about it. Or just talk about whatever she wants and fall asleep.

So my question is do submissive women have any interest in having a cuckold to help them be a better sub for their Dom/Daddy? A cuckold who in public seems alpha to friends and family while doting over her with affection and attention when life is vanilla. The kind of hubby your friends will all be jealous of you having. And when behind closed doors finds her suitable men to take her, get her ready for dates, clean the house while she’s out with other men or searching for other men, chauffeuring them around, etc. A husband who’s very understanding that he won’t be getting much if any sex at all in this situation, besides oral service to her, panty sniffing and being dressed in panties and pegged while she tells me about her affairs. I feel like this would be a more ideal situation for me. But I am flexible of course. Are there any women into this? Am I barking up the wrong tree? Do I need to still only look for Dom women? Basically are there these type of women really out there? And if so any advice how to find them would be greatly appreciated! Hope this doesn’t sound like a personal ad, just want to know if what I’d like is even out there.
    The most loved post in topic