Online now
Online now

Plus-Size Sub

brattybarista​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020

Plus-Size Sub

brattybarista​(sub female) • Sep 23, 2020
I’m not sure if I’m just self-conscious but I always feel apprehensive about explaining my appearance when talking to doms. It’s not that I’m insecure about myself, I always just feel like being plus-size,m in this community isn’t always great.

I went to get to know a dom and I was taller and plus-size and he seemed taken aback by both of these factors and kept making comments about it.

Moral of the story I’m just hoping this can be a thread of appreciation for plus-size subs in this community. It would be nice knowing I’m not the only one and that I can still be accepted in this space. I’m always just nervous about it when getting to know people.
    The most loved post in topic
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020
I'm a bbw, plus size (switch)... And I, myself have ran into those whom prefer a slimmer partner. With my bone structure, there is no way possible I could be slim & at the same time, look healthy.. I would seriously look ill. Do I mind that I'm a plus size woman overall, Nope!! Do I mind that others have preferences, Nope!! icon_smile.gif I know my worth & beauty starts with me... and I'm sure you know yours!! 🌼🌹 thanks for bringing this topic up, would've made my post a bit longer, but it's dinner time.. How ironic😊👣
ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
ellefire​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2020
You are NOT the only one! I'm right there with you. And it's hard, but I've been told many times that a) submission is more about behavior than appearance, and b) more girl = more fun! I choose to believe them both. And sometimes I even succeed! @OnyxKore has it right, that we need to know our own worth, but I know that can be very very difficult when faced with all the memes with the slender supple bodies, kneeling gracefully. We need new, more anatomically correct, memes of subs, representing all sizes and shapes and colors and genders.

Plus-size appreciation day? Week? Month? icon_smile.gif
WyteTiger​(dom gender fluid){JuicyJess}
The community is no defferent from the world, some people have their preferences, just means their not a match, nothing wrong with some curves, or alot of curves, and their are plenty of men in and outside the community who will be more then interested, remember, they could need smaller cuz they dont have the hardware to reach LOL
exploringsubmissive​(sub female)
I have the same feelings.

For me there's also this frustration...because men always seem to get excited when they hear about my bust size (44H) but don't realize that it needs a body to carry it around!

I've found men that prefer larger women, but it's always a little tickle in the back of my mind.
djinni​(dom female){smplylaura}
If you have anxiety about telling someone that you are plus sized, maybe share that in your profile. Put it there unashamedly and leave it at that. Back in my days of searching, that’s what I’d do... and if someone didn’t read your profile, do you really want to interact with them anyway?

I always say that there are people who will think you are the most beautiful woman in the world and others that will think you are hideous. Think of how your personal attraction to others,... we’d like to think it’s all a mental attraction but physical attraction is often what kicks off things.

Be who you are and love who you are... you will meet the right person if you don’t force yourself to settle for less.
forgedbyfire
forgedbyfire • Sep 24, 2020
Sis, the right *authentic* Dom will love your curves. Everyone has their own visions / fantasies. You are someone’s fantasy.
Hollylolly​(switch female)
Hollylolly​(switch female) • Sep 24, 2020
I am also a plus sized gal. I was intimidated when I first joined the site at the seemingly overwhelming number of Doms looking for petite subs. However, I changed my profile to include a description of my curves, and for the most part, I now only get inquiries from Dom's who appreciate us thicker chicks. If I do run across someone who thinks I am Tinkerbell size, I know they haven't read my profile and therefore aren't worth my time and attention anyways.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Sep 24, 2020
We are all beautiful in our own way. The body is just a way to maintain contact with tis world. They real us is unseen, yet revealed through all we do and say. That is the true measure of a person. Dont fixate on the shell, work on being beautiful from within.