Online now
Online now

my area

DrWakko
6 years ago • Sep 15, 2017
DrWakko • Sep 15, 2017
google your area + munch. You will find something.
Villanelle​(staff)
6 years ago • Sep 25, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 25, 2017
Just remember we are only starting out but we are getting loads of new members every day. Over time we hope to have a good representation from all over the world. Help us out and tell your friends and promote us in your local communities. We think as a group we have a lot to offer!
    The most loved post in topic
WillowJ
4 years ago • May 9, 2019
WillowJ • May 9, 2019
To add onto dr. Wacko another great place to find events is fetlife. I only use that site for events, its a start. I also can’t stress enough about attending munches and meeting others in the area, it took me approximately 6 months to get off my butt and attend but it was totally worth it. I found a good group of people that way.
HGB​(sub female){Scottish M}
4 years ago • May 10, 2019
Same dr.wacko and willowj. Find events. I too prefer fet for events. This site is getting there. Go to munches lots of them even if the crowd doesn't seem all you. There are great people out there.
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • May 10, 2019
DrWakko wrote:

I did this. All I got was restaurant websites and reviews. πŸ˜‚
Manda Panda​(sub female)
Manda Panda​(sub female) • May 10, 2019
DrWakko wrote:

I did this. All I got was restaurants websites and restaurant reviews. πŸ˜‚
DrWakko
4 years ago • May 11, 2019
DrWakko • May 11, 2019
If you are close to Columbus there is a location called The Space. There are also great clubs in the Cincinnati area. Also you can look up and go to leather bars and ask the bartender. They will know of events near you.