Online now
Online now

Age Gap

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 28, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Sep 28, 2020
With everything as you understand it of just dealing with life as you get older, there are plenty of younger subs that may have the life-long ability you seek. It's just good to make sure they know what to possibly expect before commiting.

I once had the opportunity of taking ownership of a kich older slave and with everything considered I would have done so if it wasnt for my lack of space.
WILHELM{AFTER APPR}
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020

AGE “GAP”?

WILHELM{AFTER APPR} • Nov 7, 2020
WHILE STILL COUPLED TO MY WIFE OF 46 YRS, AND WATCHING AS MY FOUR SONS AS THEY “COURTED” & MARRIED (THEIR AGES ARE EVENLY SPACED FROM 35 to 45), WHAT I SAW RE-AFFIRMED MY BELIEF OF THE FOLLOWING: BOTH MALES & FEMALES FROM 18 — 30 HAVE “MATURE” BODIES & IMMATURE MINDS. FROM THERE (AND ONLY FROM MY MALE PERSPECTIVE), THE GAP BETWEEN BODY & MIND WIDENS IN WOMEN & CONTRACTS IN MEN. WOMEN IN THEIR THIRTIES CONTINUED TO VALUE & USE THEIR BODIES MORE & MINDS LESS. MEN ARE THE OPPOSITE. PERHAPS BECAUSE “TRADITIONAL” MALE/FEMALE RESPONSIBILITIES BROADENED INTO : MEN...VENTURING DEEPER INTO THEIR FAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES/CAREERS: WOMEN .... CONTINUE TO LIVE MORE IN FANTASY ...EVEN THOUGH RAISING CHILDREN. THIS AGE GROUP OF 30 to 40, WITH WOMEN, ALSO BEGINS TO TURN MORE ON THEIR (SLIGHTLY DIMINISHING) YOUTHFUL “BEAUTY”, (AS THEY COMPARE AT AROUND AGE 35 to WOMEN OF AROUND 45) INVOLVING INCREASED ACTIVITIES WITH SPAS, CLUBS WITH POOLS & GYMS, ULTA BEAUTY SHOPS, PERFUMES, ETC — ALMOST IN A PRE-PANIC MODE OF NOTICING THE VERY FIRST, AND VERY TRAUMATIC, GREY HAIR. WITH LESS ELASTIC SKIN APPROACHING (AND THE EVALUATING OF WOMEN TEN YEARS OLDER BECOMES ALMOST FRANTIC, MORE SO EVEN THAN 18 — 30) BECOMES EVIDENT WITH MORE & MORE EYE OPENING GUSTO IN CONJUNCTION WITH MORE RISQUÉ (ALMOST FRANTIC FOR ATTENTION) PERSONAL RISK TAKING. EXAMPLE, PICTURES OF CRAWLING, KNEELING, BUTT CHEEKS (BEGINNING TO NOW SHOW SADDLE BAGS) ARE SUDDENLY IN VOGUE WITH THIS 30 — 40 AGE GROUP FOR ALL TO SEE!!! AND THEN, BY 40, MEN ARE WELL LOCKED SOLIDLY INTO THEIR CAREERS, SPORTS, ETC, WHILE WOMEN SEEM TO BE LOOKING BOTH BACKWARDS AT CLOCKS ONCE HONORING ETERNAL YOUTH & AS WELL AS FORWARDS WHILE HOPING CLOCKS DON’T MOVE AS QUICKLY AS IN THEIR YOUNGER DAYS OF FUN & FROLIC. BY MID-40s — — WHICH, BTW, IS THE START LINE OF MY PERSONAL INTERESTS (!!!) — — WOMEN ACTUALLY BECOME SEXIER, SLOWER & MUCH DEEPER IN AFFECTION & STIMULATION OF BOTH MIND A BODY, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY LEANING AWAY FROM “TWO JERKS & A SQUIT” YOUNG BUCK MENTALITY & MORE TOWRDS A LONG RANGE, MATURE & STABLE — AND SIGNIFICANTLY & SERIOUSLY OBVIOUSLY EXCEEDINGLY MORE EXPERIENCED IN EVERYTHING — THE MUCH, MUCH OLDER — AMERICAN MALES! SUDDENLY, AND QUITE REMARKABLY, THE “AGE GAP” NO LONGER EXISTS!

JUST SAYIN’!!!

WILHELM
TrilliumRising​(sub female){Owned}
3 years ago • Nov 7, 2020
I'm 33 and have always dated/been with/been attracted to older men. My ex (we were in a decade-long vanilla relationship) is 12 years older, and my longest relationship before him was with a man 17 years my senior. I think, like several of the previous posters have mentioned, that age honestly isn't always the best predictor of intellect and maturity (I've encountered some 45 year old men-children as proof of this haha). While I know for a fact that I am much more mature and confident in my skin than I was at 19 (let's be honest, I thought I had all the answers, but 19-year-old me didn't know sh*t), I have always been able to connect better with those older than me because I've been told I have an old soul, and intelligence, responsibility and trust/honesty are paramount and I've found that men with more life experience often have a better handle on those things.

I've read some of the comments on this topic coming from Doms saying that while they may be physically attracted to a much younger partner, they have a hard time relating to them on an intellectual or deeper level aside from just the 'surface lust.' I think that completely depends on the person, and to write off everyone just because they don't fall within your desired age range may be shooting yourself in the foot. For me, even though I may be decades younger than someone in their 50s, I am still intelligent and carry an incredible amount of responsibility in my daily life that has exactly zero to do with my age. I've traveled a lot, very purposely trying to expand my perspective and world view, and have experienced unparalleled joy as well as soul-crushing loss and grown from both of those things. I feel like what I have to offer to another person isn't limited in any way by the fact that I'm in my early 30s.

And in regards to the question of whether I would be able to commit to someone much older knowing our time together might be limited, my thoughts are as follows. Life is not a guarantee. Not a single one of us on this Earth knows for certain how much time we have left, and it is my fervent belief that we should treat each day as the sacred gift that it is. So with that said, if I were to be with a person who was much older, and that person held all of my heart, I can honestly say that while I would certainly wish for as many healthy and happy days together as possible, I would have zero problem committing to them even with the knowledge that our time might be more limited or we might face challenges as he aged that wouldn't come up if our ages were more similar, because I love wholly and completely, and if that person, regardless of age is important to me, than I will treasure each day spent together, challenges and all.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Nov 8, 2020
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 8, 2020
Your question reminds me of the Sinbad video on Youtube. He is talking about relationships and teases older men for wanting young women...
Older man "She loves me! She loves me!"
Sinbad "She don't love you. She wants your house. You want a woman who knows the signs of stroke."

I think its compatibility rather than age. It just happens that, as with all wants and needs, they tend to fold into the same thing.

I was dating 37 yr old men when I was 17.
Dated someone 28 years younger than me about 10 years ago.
Now? I want someone in my age range. Someone who has lived as I have.
Someone I can grow old gracefully with. (Most think I'm 50 not 66 and a young 50 at that.
But I'm not, I'm 66 so I want someone who can see that in me and love it.)

For me our age is part of compatibility.

I honestly don't think your brain stayed young while you aged. I think, with all due respect, that something else is going on.
But that is for you to figure out.

When my sister hooked up with a very young man and he promised her forever I just looked at what I knew.
She was always very unrealistic in life goals.
She hates getting older.
She has low self esteem
It's a boost to her ego having him on her arm
When I asked her if he knew anything about aging, she said, "Well he knows I won't always look like this. (Hair dye, false teeth, LOTS of makeup)
I said, yeah not an answer. She never even admitted her age to him. (and no it didn't last)

If she is with him for 10-20 years he is still a young man and she is 10-20 years older and starting over.

I know a couple where she is 15 yrs older. Now health issues and limits affect their power exchange and BDSM. Now he is looking for a bottom to play with. She is devistated because she knows he will move on eventually. (I won't say why she knows it but she does.)

The problem with promises of forever is that if they don't keep their promise, you are again... older and starting over. They are young and on to the
next.

Bottom line. You could ask 100 may-december relationships and they could all say it's perfect, possible, great etc.

That does nothing for you and what you seek. So go date a little. Keep it light, make not promises and ask for none.
And please take time to unpack what you learned from your marriage and its ending. And then maybe you'll still want this...
Maybe not. Up to you.
Miki
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020
Miki • Nov 11, 2020
I didn't have time to read all 4 pages of this thread so this might be a ditto of an earlier response, but I want to express my thoughts anyway:
When it comes to age gaps/younger woman older guy scenarios, while there's not a lot wrong with that, you have to remember, women are human too and let's face it a 50 year old dude, even in good shape, doesn't look as thrilling as a 22 year old in similar shape (not to mention at that age they're ready to start poking again less than an hour after shooting off the baby-batter either in you or on you or on your sheets.)

So that leads to what is behind Door Number 2.. the woman who is actually seeking a surrogate daddy figure to help her feel all safe and warm. In that case it is a workable relationship but possibly not the tenor of what you want.

Now for Door Number 3.. This goes more for older dudes in the Cool Hands Luke department. Or cold hands.. corpse hands.. A 20 something girl hanging all over Father Time? You can bet old Daddy Tick Tock got deeeep pockets and Missy will tolerate his icy paws on her bod knowing if she makes him super happy, well, when he bites the dust she wins the lottery.

Cynical? Perhaps. Realistic? Bet the hair on your ass cheeks!

Caution Is Indicated. Remember, fools rush in where dudes who don't think with the little head fear to tread.

Have a Sunny Day.