Online now
Online now

The life of a brat

shortylotus​(dom female){johnnyxsix}
3 years ago • Oct 4, 2020
I can understand and I feel your frustration. I really am sorry you feel broken hearted. I am very sensitive to others feelings and emotions. What I speak of is in general terms. If a Dom says he is a sadist..then i feel that i need fully understand what that entails even outside of what they tell me.. because if I don't enjoy that sadistic side then it doesn't benefit either one of us.. it comes down to what the individual person desires.. not everybody enjoys brats but some really do. Similar to many of the other dynamics in this lifestyle.
truckstopjunkie
truckstopjunkie • Oct 4, 2020
I respect Brats because I understand how a Brat became a Brat. If a Brat is seeking a Dom, then that Brat needs to ask the Dom or Master or whoever they are choosing if they know what a Brat is? I thought i did. Ask the Dom to give you the rundown on what a Brat is. You will know if that Dom really knows what and how makes you a Brat. If they are way off base, point them to me and I will, after permission, point them to the right person. I fear for Brats because I think they live in risk and are hurt emotionally over and over because of the lack of understanding and the lack of knowing what trauma has done to these types. It does take knowledge to be with a Brat and not knowing what a Brat is, can cause fear in a Dom. When with a little bit of knowledge there can be stable ground. I'm not going to lie I was terrified of my Brat.
MariGold
MariGold • Oct 4, 2020
I think it's no ones job to tell you what you are or aren't. Those who do usally don't even know what being a Dom really means.

That being said every dynamic is different. Some Doms love brats, others don't, some subs love sadistic Doms other feel drawn more to nurturing Daddies.

Just be who you are!

I personally identify most with Greyeyes' comment. I am sassy but not bratty and I don't believe in acting out for attention.
shortylotus​(dom female){johnnyxsix}
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
I think it also need to be clarified that being a brat doesn't give you the right to be a sociopath or a asshole to people. Also a brat needs to understand that first and foremost they are a submissive, and then a brat. I think these lines get crossed to often..
truckstopjunkie
truckstopjunkie • Oct 5, 2020
I agree, and I think that is where, most Doms get confused and then become seen as less than a Dom. In my case I know it was my fault because when I looked in her eyes I could see that I was missing a lot that made her. A Brat is very submissive and though they can be seen as confrontational, they do not like confrontation from their Dom, they desire the release. I missed the point with mine. Everytime I became confrontational she was silent and unresponsive. I read it that she did not care because I expected a reaction. No reaction to me was indication of no desire to care. That was not the case. I just didnt know. I'm the type that when I'm in I can do without any more outside knowledge, I'm wrong for that. I love a Brat, I just didnt know how to show the love and became like most Doms and adapted that perception that most Doms adapt with Brats. It isnt fair to Brats.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
shortylotus wrote:
I think it also need to be clarified that being a brat doesn't give you the right to be a sociopath or a asshole to people. Also a brat needs to understand that first and foremost they are a submissive, and then a brat. I think these lines get crossed to often..

In my experience, way too many brats are a holes. Since I am a hole myself, I spot them easily and stay away. And I guess some brats are good people.
truckstopjunkie
I'm noticing most sadist dont like Brats. They arent easy and they are intimidating. They will throw a kink into the way you think or perceive a situation should go. They will intimidate the very best and that is why I respect them. I'm laughing my ass off right now, because I dont feel so bad. It takes a degree of sacrifice and understanding. I had a hard time liking a Brat because they demand boundaries in a Dom. If you are weak in your boundaries a Brat will make you feel less than what you perceive yourself. You say you are a sadist you dont like a brat because she proved to you that you arent the sadist you thought you were. It's ok. You gotta step your game up for a Bratt. Dont feel bad my Brat actually made me better. I just didnt like it then. I appreciate it now..
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
TSJ, I never have had a relationship with a brat, and the only person who can make me feel bad about myself is myself, and I do it often. Also, it has nothing to do with the fact that I am a sadist. Even if I were not into BDSM, I still wouldn't like brats. I like grown up people. I fire people who go out of their way to try to provoke me at work. So why should life be any different?
truckstopjunkie
@TT
Sorry I assumed. I did not mean to disrespect you. Hey you wanna go fuck with the hypnotist? I didnt mean to assume. I do apologize. Sincerely. It was not right of me.
However if you really want to have some fun, I have no problem dissing a hypo.