Online now
Online now

Is there a difference?

alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
I dont believe that if you are in bdsm as a lifestyle that it " is severely limiting to other ambitions. " because atleast for us he see what I want to change or where Iwant to grow, along with being able to see things I dont see myself. Such as finding new ways for me to study , focus my attention on projects, ect.

The whole LS is about more than the kinky sex and play. It's a mental thing, a support thing . I think you can be in theLS and never have the sexual side of it. Although I will say it makes it all the more fun to have the sexual side also
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
alawey wrote:
I dont believe that if you are in bdsm as a lifestyle that it " is severely limiting to other ambitions. " because atleast for us he see what I want to change or where Iwant to grow, along with being able to see things I dont see myself. Such as finding new ways for me to study , focus my attention on projects, ect.

The whole LS is about more than the kinky sex and play. It's a mental thing, a support thing . I think you can be in theLS and never have the sexual side of it. Although I will say it makes it all the more fun to have the sexual side also

What if the Dom is not remotely knowledgeable in the area I need/want to grow? I am not as arrogant as to say that I know everything in my profession, but this is where mentors, who are experts but have nothing to do with the lifestyle, come in.
@ Eliza I dont nessacery mean in work field or such. I just mean over all. Projects can be things around house or helping you focus on staying on task with any number of things. For example: Some times my mind is all over the place and my Wolf has just a way of being able to calm me and center me
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
Alaway, I can see you point. My Dom often has a calming effect on me as well.

Still, I cannot see this as an all consuming lifestyle and it WILL limit my other ambitions. Before COVID, I am thousands of miles and several time ozones away from him for work on regular basis, if I had to check in, seek permission, etc., I won't have time to sleep or get much work done.
Ok I see wat your saying. Just let me say that when Wolf and i first got together we were 8 +hrs apart. Although i dont feel we were in an online relationship. Because we were friends and talking on the phone and facetimeing for months before we got together. I had me check ins * goodmorning, when I was leaving and got to work, on lunch , when leaving and getting home, and good nights. * and even now that we live together I still text when I get to work or on way home and on lunch. As far as permission for things . If I was ask to work a different schedule or longer hours for example I never had to ask as long as I told him . He understood what and why.