Online now
Online now

Help for my Daughter

slavebilly​(sub male)
3 years ago • Oct 2, 2020

Help for my Daughter

slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 2, 2020
My daughter is very shy, insecure, and has social anxiety. The problem is she can't make friends.

Have you ever seen a person that was so shy and insecure you couldn't approach them? That's my daughter. People dont want to approach her. They dont want yo know her. However, I can't tell it to her this way!

So, I'm looking for advice. What can I tell her that will help her to come out if her shell enough to begin to look friendly and try to make friends

Thanks!
shahh
shahh • Oct 2, 2020
May I ask how old she is? That's quite important.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 2, 2020
what kind of friends are you talking about? Is she grown up in your religion and active in your church.

What makes her happy? Her profession maybe?
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 2, 2020
She is currently attending grad school. She sees where other people in her classes are friends with other people. She sees people asking others to have coffee together, come over, etc. But no one asks her. Makes her happy? Good question. I'm not sure. I guess being appreciated.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2020
She needs to just be herself. Do things she likes the way she likes to do them. Anyone of mutual interest will want to talk about such things and that is how friendships are made.

Presently outside of family I can count less than 1 hand of ppl I'd call freind
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Oct 2, 2020
If you google tmstuff ahe likes you may present certain chat groups which may help her voice her opinion which in turn will help her ne more open to others about herself and what else she enjoys