Online now
Online now

How do you feel when.....?

ellefire​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 11, 2020

How do you feel when.....?

ellefire​(sub female) • Oct 11, 2020
Yesterday's blog entry (reflections on a pose) made me start thinking again about protocol and ritual and physical positions, especially some of the submissive positions. I'd love to hear from both side of the slash: How do various positions make you feel? D-types, if you have a favorite position for your sub, what is it and can you express why? Same questions for the s-types.

From the web: "The feelings of kneeling: for the submissive - calming, reverence, surrender, strength, hope, reset; for the Dominant - confidence, strength, assurance, empowering, control, respected."
Does this ring true for you if you kneel or are knelt before?
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 12, 2020
"How do various positions make you feel? D-types, if you have a favorite position for your sub, what is it and can you express why?"

They make me feel exactly nothing. But then I am a sadist and not a dom.
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Oct 12, 2020
ooh, that's interesting! What gets your sadist juices flowing then? An expanse of unmarked skin? Tears? Begging?
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Oct 12, 2020
The positions all have a purpose ! And are viewed differently by either side of the slash !
What’s important is the compliance at any particular instruction! As this will likely indicate where a particular scene is going !!
Zhivago
Zhivago • Oct 12, 2020
The various positions don't really have individual emotions to me. To me, it's not the positions themselves that are as important as how well they perform them accurately, quickly and with 100% intention. To me, their dedication to practice (to make perfect) the positions I desire is what impresses me. I love proper protocol. I expect proper protocol. I demand proper protocol. ESPECIALLY in public ... low, medium, and high. (and emergency protocol if the situation warrants it).

An "attention" position is my preferred position. They are ready for any command and ready to proceed to any of the other positions or things I may tell them to do. To me it is critical that their chin be up and straight. Having self confidence is one of the most important things I want a sub to have. It's what I most want to develop in them as a person since most of us are lacking in this respect to one degree or another. My goal is to develop them into a totally self-actualized person. To guide them into their total being. Yes, they are doing the positions and taking commands from me, but in reality they are doing it for themselves. This dynamic is what gives me the greatest pleasure.
    The most loved post in topic
newgrrrl
newgrrrl • Oct 12, 2020
I love this
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 13, 2020
As a sub, my favorite is "humble". I love the feeling of exposing every part for my Dom to use. Since my head is down and face on the floor, I cannot see exactly what he plans to do, which makes me feel even more vulnerable.
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Oct 13, 2020
I agree Eliza! I was surprised by how much I liked humble when I was learning these. Thought I would hate it but I most emphatically did not. Something about the outstretched arms for me I think.
thanks for sharing!
ellefire​(sub female)
ellefire​(sub female) • Oct 13, 2020
The Thinker wrote:
Tears nd begging are sooooooo good!

<drools>

Drooling is a good response!