Online now
Online now

Question for the ladies

Umberlee​(sub female){Aiden}
3 years ago • Oct 20, 2020
I confess I don’t always read the mails. Profiles always get check before I would reply. If you have sent the same mail to me verbatim weeks apart- if I do reply it will not be pretty
TheDoho​(dom male)
3 years ago • Oct 20, 2020
TheDoho​(dom male) • Oct 20, 2020
I just wanted to take a moment before calling it a night to say thank you to everyone for taking the time to answer my questions. I really appreciate it.

Thank you again.
TheDoho
Ehmma
3 years ago • Oct 25, 2020
Ehmma • Oct 25, 2020
mmm for me it's like watching facebook, I see my mailbox I read some and I answer them, I don't read all of them unless there are very few
I do not review profiles unless someone seems interesting to me
What is most striking is that they show interest
I took a quick look and I see that if there is enough activity at least for me
Naya
3 years ago • Oct 28, 2020
Naya • Oct 28, 2020
My thoughts on this question is really based on some or all of the replies here.

Read the messages, check profiles, look at the date the person joined as a member.

All of those things should give you an idea of the person communicating with you.

In all cases I like the slowly slowly catchy monkey approach.

Genuine interest lasts much longer than the immediate high flying rush of attraction.

ALWAYS be yourself. You are worth it xxx
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
3 years ago • Oct 29, 2020
I tend to give everyone a small reply. The only ones I have ever shut down based on one message from them are the ones that live in another continent. My profile explicitly states no online only. Still I return their message. Even Polygamists I will send a few messages back and forth, even though I am explicitly monogamous. You would be surprised how quickly you can stop talking to someone when it is apparent they aren't listening, as soon as they start to try and convince you of anything. Then, most are gone in a few days once they realize you are a long term goal and they have found someone more instantly receptive.

But I mostly return every message, even those with a "No thank you. Good Luck." Maybe I am a lucky one, I dont get a whole lot of attention. People are pretty polite on here and the "Not Looking" on my profile helps a lot. You have to read all the way down to the bottom of my profile to figure out that I am open to a relationship. Lol
horrorqueen​(sub female)
horrorqueen​(sub female) • Oct 29, 2020
I mostly just read what they sent check their profile and see how it firs with my likes and if we have some common interest.
sassylilseason​(other female){New & Lear}
Great question! My answers will probably be mostly the same as those before me. But here goes anyway.
I don’t get very many messages so I check all of them.
I always read the profile before reading the message so I have an idea of the person who is messaging me.
I always look for interests in common vanilla as well as kink. The more info someone posts on their profile the more likely I am to message them and/or return their message.
I’ve also been reading as many blogs and forum posts as possible since I’m new to the lifestyle and learning. It’s a great way to find those you think you might connect with so that I can send messages too.
Physically it’s all about a spark in the eyes and smile.
Mentally it’s about the spark of connection in interests or connection through great conversation.
Emotionally it’s all about finding someone who is willing to open themselves up just as they would expect a sub to AND help make the sub feel safe.
Lastly, good spelling and grammar goes alooong way!! Lol!